2012-13 UEFA Champions League

Comments

• Baichung played... in fact it was his final farewell game. But ya, "prime" Baichung was missing. :)
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Ya i know he played but for very less time.It was like 15-20 min i think so by that time India was only defending.:P<br><br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    this market is gonna be the worst for dortmund... with most of their stars lewandowski, ikay gundogan, svan bender, hummels, subotic been under radar of many top teams...<div><br></div><div>next seaon i shall support the new look dortmund in place of my current favourite bayern munich...</div><div>as i feel bored to watch the style of pep </div>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I have admired Bayern over the past few years as they have steadily improved their squad (skill and depth wise).As we all know they are a definitive powerhouse not only in Germany but in Europe/World too but what they are doing recently is bad in terms of football to say the least.<br><br>They are using there financial muscle and killing off the only team which can or are challenging them.First Goetze,now Robert lewandowski is set to be joining ist to have completed a move to Bayern and i will not be surprised at all that by the summer transfer window ends they would have acquired Reus and Hummels as well.<br><br>I would say that there should be some restrictions in this aspect as well  within the leagues as well.eg)Just because Bayern can buy any player should not mean they have to kill their competitor.<br><br>eg)If they buy Goetze,Reus,Robert,Hummels from Dortmund it will take Dortmund at least 2-3 years ideally to recover  which is wrong.<br>The restriction should be that you can buy only 1-2 players from a particular team(specially domestic teams) in a particular transfer window.eg)1 in summer and 1 in winter or maybe 2 throughout.<br><br><br><br>
  • kshitij USFCkshitij USFC 250 Points
    edited April 2013
    A 3-0 win is still possible for those bastards in white but for farcelona it's all over.
  • hey, that Robert Lewandowski is a polish guy..was he played in euro 2012?
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">it was interesting ,even in Switzerland which had no team playing there clubs showing football along with specials and in vienna i saw few watching second match on train like how nfl is followed in america</font>