2012-13 Calcutta Premier League

Comments

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points

Sahara CFL (Premier) - Championship Round : East Bengal 1-0 Bhowanipore (Kalyani - FT). Scorer : KEB -Subodh Kumar (51').

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Well done ex-Arrows Subodh Kumar, Trevor grooming him well, he was one of the less celebrated arrows player

• > rudra said:
    > Well done ex-Arrows Subodh Kumar, Trevor grooming him well, he was one of the less celebrated arrows player

Agree. I was happily surprised to see his inclusion in the East Bengal line-up but he has proven why he is there. Coming off the bench and putting in good shifts. Seems like Bulpin missed something when Kumar was with Pailan.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > Well done ex-Arrows Subodh Kumar, Trevor grooming him well, he was one of the less celebrated arrows player
    >
    >

Agree. I was happily surprised to see his inclusion in the East Bengal line-up but he has proven why he is there. Coming off the bench and putting in good shifts. Seems like Bulpin missed something when Kumar was with Pailan.

well, he played a few games in first season..it takes time to settle...bulpin had jewel, shiton...probably the best midfield arrows ever had before papas
  • > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > Well done ex-Arrows Subodh Kumar, Trevor grooming him well, he was one of the less celebrated arrows player
    > >
    > >

>
    >

well, he played a few games in first season..it takes time to settle...bulpin had jewel, shiton...probably the best midfield arrows ever had before papas

True but I still feel Kumar could have been used more as a sub. 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Subodh kumar is east bengals mehtab of future.

CFL : United SC 1-1 Kalighat MS (Kalyani - HT).

Calcutta Premier Division | Full-Time: Prayag United SC 2-1 Kalighat Milan Sangha

Scorers : USC - Rafique (2). KMS - Cristopher.

Scorers : USC - Rafique (2). KMS - Cristopher.