Salgaocar News

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Never seen this before in Indian footbal. This looks amazing REBRANDING an iconic Goan football club Salgaocar FC

http://www.brandharvest.net/client-salgaocar.htm

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

Yeah Amazing Jersey but the logo is not so great,old one was simple and one of the best.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I want one of those jersy!!! The red shade around the salgaocar logo makes it even more good looking.

• archakarchak 2082 Points

i guess this their next season kit

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> ashindia said:
    > Yeah Amazing Jersey but the logo is not so great,old one was simple and one of the best.

fully agree with u on d logo..old logo cd have been just put in the shield with the axe and conch at the top.. old logo colors are also more plesing..new one has very harsh on the eyes.

the stripped shirt has potential though i personally dont like it..its to much design ..can be more simple..but the touch on red is very nice...

all sad n done superd braning merchandise.. and bus art work

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

First they need to survive this season. Then they can do all this stuff. These things dont matter a bit if they go down this season.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Salgaocar admin has called Karim and told him not to keep any contact with their players. It is understood that Karim was calling some Salgaocar players before the high voltage clash.

> Domnic said:
    > Salgaocar admin has called Karim and told him not to keep any contact with their players. It is understood that Karim was calling some Salgaocar players before the high voltage clash.

karim caling the salgaocar players?.. i wonder y?

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> silicon3 said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > Salgaocar admin has called Karim and told him not to keep any contact with their players. It is understood that Karim was calling some Salgaocar players before the high voltage clash.
    >
    >

you remember JCT situation?? when karim signed few players before the finish of the league
    may be SFC are fearing of such thing 

> shankar said:
    > > silicon3 said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > Salgaocar admin has called Karim and told him not to keep any contact with their players. It is understood that Karim was calling some Salgaocar players before the high voltage clash.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

you remember JCT situation?? when karim signed few players before the finish of the league
    may be SFC are fearing of such thing

u bet..first of all how ethical is this on this part..fine he is an ex coach but this is extremley unprofessional... maybe MB managemnet has told him to pull out all d stops to ensure MB stays in the league