Salgaocar News

Comments

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Wait.... what is happening. When Salgaocar play this week will it be Peter Vales in charge or Karim is charge? 

Karim 

So its Karim full time till November 18th?
  • Well lets see. It will be an interesting month.

• shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

I think booth a long ball adapting coach rather than short passes that salgaocar plyng nw

• > shakkeerKM said:
    > I think booth a long ball adapting coach rather than short passes that salgaocar plyng nw

Just cause he English.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Karim has been asked to hand over everything to Peter Vales. He is just going to be a dummy now for next one month. I will be thrilled to see him sit by my side in the stands even if it means that Salgcr lose 10-0.

• > Domnic said:
    > Karim has been asked to hand over everything to Peter Vales. He is just going to be a dummy now for next one month. I will be thrilled to see him sit by my side in the stands even if it means that Salgcr lose 10-0.

That would be hilarious. Although I would guess that Karim would be smart enough to just go to Bagan and perhaps sit in the stands during Bagan practice and watch his team from their. I would also guess that he would give Minrul (current interim coach and future assistant to Karim) advice on what to do with the players while he is not allowed to coach them.

Karim B has been annihilated by the Salgaocar management. Kudos to the mgmt. Now this is what I call professional behaviour. I just loved what I read in the Goa Times of India.

"Until the new coach takes charge, asst.coach Peter Vales  will be the interim boss while Bencherifa is likely to be kept at an arms length, although he will have to continue to stay in Goa".

"Booth is our new coach. We have already reached an agreement. As for Bencherifa, he will be with us till Nov 17, as per contractual obligations, and should present himself whenever we require technical inputs" said Raj Gomes.

@Arsenalkid. So that confirms that he should remain in Goa and not in Kolkatta.

Article from Herald Goa.

Sixty-four-year-old
    Booth is no stranger to India, having earlier coached Mahindra United
    and Mumbai FC. “He left Bangkok on Tuesday for London to obtain the
    visa and should be in Goa in the first week of November (1st or 2nd)
    when he will officially take over as the head coach of the club. In the
    interim, Peter Vales has been asked to officiate as head coach,” stated
    Salgaocar secretary Raj Gomes.

Karim has already been divested of his duties, but he has to report to the management till November 17, when his one month’s notice period ends, as per the contractual obligation,” elaborated Raj.

“Karim has nothing to do with the team, but we will call him as and when the management wants to. He will not be on the Salgaocar bench any more. His contract would end in 2013, but he chose to cut it short suddenly, by giving a month’s notice as per the contractual obligation,” disclosed the top Salgaocar official, who was obviously not happy with the development after the club had an elaborate plan in place for the entire season.

http://www.heraldgoa.in/News/Sports/Salgaocar-rope-in-coach-David-Booth/66052.html

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

@Arsenalkid700 mb current interim coach and future assistant to Karim is mridul not minrul.