2014 FIFA world cup qualifiers --- eyeing prominent teams

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    ashindia wrote: »
    </font><p style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal;">Iran are not in a good situation here, Uzbek have easy outing against Qatar who are already out.<br><br><b>Australia will some how qualify with lucky wins, I'm sure they will be shit in 2014 finals.</b><span style="font-size: 10pt;">
     </span></p><p><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">True. Saddens me really that most of the Aussie blogs are overrating the national team right now. It is good by Asian standards but really, guys like Robbie Kruse and Tom Rogic are not major players for their European clubs while Tim Cahill (still one of their best players) is in MLS.</font></p>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Australis eating up the original asian team slots...
    preetam wrote: »
    Australis eating up the original asian team slots...

<br><div><br></div><div>Ya, but I don't blame them. Oceania is just shit and beating up on them and then New Zealand (who are good but not that good) just does not challenge them as a nation. Part of the reason for the move was to also influence to fan following because no one was going to watch if they only played Oceania. Asia or bust. And so far it has worked well for them, they have proven their worth to Asia. </div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points
    Wtaching Iraq(U-23) vs Australia now, disappointed with the way Aussies are playing  /:)
    ashindia wrote: »
    Wtaching Iraq(U-23) vs Australia now, disappointed with the way Aussies are playing  /:)

<br><div><br></div><div>I am telling you, overrated. I mean they are not doing ball when they get the ball but then as soon as they get into the final 3rd they fall apart. Can't finish the ball.</div>
  • munna219777munna219777 28514 Points
    Australia defeated Iraq 1-0 thru 83rd minute strike by Joshua Kennedy.<br>Watching Iran - South Korea now.<br>
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Qatar leading in tashkent... iran n korea can see out a draw at this rate..
    Iran - South Korea 0-0 at half time.<br>Qatar is leading 1-0 against uzbekistan. If it stays like this, uzbekistan is going out.<br>
    Iran scores 1-0 now. Sensational stuff. <br>
    Qatar-Uzbekistan 1-1 now. <br>