EAST BENGAL : 2012-13 SEASON

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    All Indian back line for EB today against USFC.
    edited May 2013
    8' EB 1 - 0 USFC

EB - Penn 7'
    edited May 2013
    Mehtaaaaab!!! What a goal!! A strick from 40 yards out

2-0 to EB

News of him going for trials in Spain might have spured him. :P
  • Arsenalkid700Arsenalkid700 7 Points
    edited May 2013
    I am surprised that 2 teams with nothing to play for are practically playing their best sides. I am not saying that they should go all youth or all reserves but at least give some other guys a chance.<div><br></div><div>I would love to see a Manandeep Singh-Baljit Sahni partnership up top against an already relegated United Sikkim or maybe even Robin Singh as striker. I bet 1 of them can score against this Sikkim side.</div><div><br></div><div>Also why not start Cavin Lobo or Gurpreet Singh Sandhu? Again this is only United Sikkim so they are not threatening. Perfect time to give some fringe guys a run out.</div><div><br></div><div>Meanwhile for United Sikkim I actually expected that 14-year old "wonder kid" to at least be on the bench. I understand why not but that would have been cool.</div>
    Dika scorer. 3-0 to EB now.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">United Sikkim just do not care anymore.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Lalrindika scored the third. Very nice goal, a chip from outside the box so I will take nothing away from the finish but any competent defense would have went out to challenge or at least close him down (It is near or in the box for gods sake!) and the keeper would have been better positioned. None of these things happened and United Sikkim payed.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br>Well done Dika for taking advantage.</font></div>
    TJM have already said before the match that the last 2 I-league matches will used as moral booster of AFC Cup & CFL.
  • Joyptan wrote: »
    TJM have already said before the match that the last 2 I-league matches will used as moral booster of AFC Cup & CFL.

<br><div><br></div><div>I can understand that but still 1-2 changes would be nice. A break for their top players. What is the point of Chidi Edeh playing against United Sikkim? </div>
    Uga & gurwinder being rested.