Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• We can't do it within 15 months. Lets give it a bit more time. We need a consistent team or teams, arrange exposure tours, etc. Really, this season Churchill Brothers let me and many more down big time. Top last season, bottom this season, so far, imagine this team plays for club world cup.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    this is happening bcoz of their idiotic behavior ....u have to keep same team evry year or say 6-7 player means core shud not be changed but CB not only fails to retain indian player but also foreigners..then how cud u expect consistency...look at pune...subrata was there for 2 yrs jeje wwas there for 3-4 yrs...arata is still there..this is wat neede in club....i'm sure BFC will retain 90% of their player next season.this is wat required...
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    To retain your best players every season you need financial power.
  • Absolutely right, so we need rules, criteria., standardize the process for transfers, retaining players, etc. It all takes time, I remember Butia saying that some rules are being discussed, which is a good start but it's not the end of it. A lot will change after the world cup 2017 in India, so I say lets have it after that and give our ileague what another 4 years to be ready to produce a competitive team.
    if you give another 4 yrs who knows how many club will be there...United fc is struggling they might follow the path of JCT and mahindra united...who knows...there were rumour that dempo will disband their club to take part in IMG-R league...if we win club WC bid i'm sure they will stay in i-lig till club WC finishes..
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Some clubs will go, other will come. Once they set up Cooperage ground in Mumbai and stadium in Chennai, new clubs may come from that region. Thats why U-17 World cup is important. Quality infrastructure in 7-8 cities.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2013
    CB are financially the weakest in this league along with USC. @preetam. Even then they have managed to retain many players. And there were some traitors also.
    so why to wait for 2017 WC...go for club WC 15...we will get those infrastructure prior to 2017
    Domnic 

wat i remember that none of foreigners were retained...their best player s.chetri and nandy both left the club how r u sayin that they have retain their players...
  • @preetam you still don't get the point. Franckly, I don't want us to rush into this and get trashed by other clubs and then we would feel embarrassed. Lets wait and lets plan for the under 17 world cup.