PointsSpots
    Group stagePlay-offAFC Cup

5Uzbekistan Uzbekistan680.8100
    6India India−106.4002
    7Jordan Jordan−128.7002
    Total144

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    READ SOME WHERE in ASIAN FAN GROUP !

The format of 2018 world cup football qualification of AFC continental zone is going to be changed most probably. Almost sure to be honest. AFC is yet to make final decision. Among many, few format has been submitted for the final showdown. And the one which is being considered most to be selected is like this_ 
    @There'll be 4 phases with 3 rounds and a playoff round up.
    @Top 6 seeds namely Iran, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Jordan and Uzbekistan will get direct entries into the 3rd round.
    @Bottom 8 placed nations from the previous qualifying edition will be competing in the 1st round. They'll be devided into 2 groups and 2 from each group will proceed to 2nd phase. Bhutan from this region is here. I think centralized venue'll be selected and there'll be 1 leg.
    @The 4 qualified teams will meet top 32 teams who were placed 7th to 38th in the previous edition in the next round. These 36 nations will be devided into 9 groups of 4. Top 2 from each group'll join top 6 in round 3. I think this round 2'll be home and away basis and why it shouldn't be?
    @Then these 24 teams will be devided into 4 groups of 6. Group champions will qualify in the world cup finals and all the group runners up will meet each other in the playoffs and the top 1'll be in the intercontinental playoffs.
    So it won't be bad for the SAFF countries except Bhutan to get the flavour of world cup qualifying for almost a year where we'll play atleast 6 matches better than 2 or 4 matches we played in the previous edition. I hope Bhutan'll also be the part of it coming from round 1. More importanty and realistically we'll have great chances to qualify for the 3rd round. Tough but I hope we don't see each other in the same group. And here Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrghyzistan, Yemen, Palestine will be our main competetor. We beat any big opponent..... brillint. But I think it's high time we get past those names I mentioned above for the sack of the our football. E
  • So your not eligible to play for India.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    POSTED AGAIN :P READ SOME WHERE in ASIAN FAN GROUP !

The format of 2018 world cup football qualification of AFC continental zone is going to be changed most probably. Almost sure to be honest. AFC is yet to make final decision. Among many, few format has been submitted for the final showdown. And the one which is being considered most to be selected is like this_ 
    @There'll be 4 phases with 3 rounds and a playoff round up.
    @Top 6 seeds namely Iran, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Jordan and Uzbekistan will get direct entries into the 3rd round.
    @Bottom 8 placed nations from the previous qualifying edition will be competing in the 1st round. They'll be devided into 2 groups and 2 from each group will proceed to 2nd phase. Bhutan from this region is here. I think centralized venue'll be selected and there'll be 1 leg.
    @The 4 qualified teams will meet top 32 teams who were placed 7th to 38th in the previous edition in the next round. These 36 nations will be devided into 9 groups of 4. Top 2 from each group'll join top 6 in round 3. I think this round 2'll be home and away basis and why it shouldn't be?
    @Then these 24 teams will be devided into 4 groups of 6. Group champions will qualify in the world cup finals and all the group runners up will meet each other in the playoffs and the top 1'll be in the intercontinental playoffs.
    So it won't be bad for the SAFF countries except Bhutan to get the flavour of world cup qualifying for almost a year where we'll play atleast 6 matches better than 2 or 4 matches we played in the previous edition. I hope Bhutan'll also be the part of it coming from round 1. More importanty and realistically we'll have great chances to qualify for the 3rd round. Tough but I hope we don't see each other in the same group. And here Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Hong Kong, Myanmar, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Kyrghyzistan, Yemen, Palestine will be our main competetor. We beat any big opponent..... brillint. But I think it's high time we get past those names I mentioned above for the sack of the our football. 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @7negi

badi lamba-chauda hai yaar...shrtcut me thoda rehta to aacha rehta...
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
    India back to - how is this possible
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Wik spends 7 days in India. .then 10days in Holland. ..
    His wife hates India ...so he has refused to stay here full time !
    He only attends I-league matches when it suits him/ he is in the country !!
    Wow, what makes his wife hate the country? Dont tell me it is the rape stories. If I have to hear about those ONE MORE FUCKING TIME I will lose it, India is a maginificent country and the women, from what I see when I come, are treated nicely.
    Next time show them this list.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics#Rape_statistics_by_country

Per 100 000 population, rape incidents in USA are 20 times more then India. They should look at total statistics considering India has 1.2 billion population. Just because media highlighted one incident for political reason doesnt mean that India is land of rapes-USA has 20 times more such cases. Cant paint everyone with the same brush.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I say that but then what I get is the old "Well, there more reported in the US than in India" bullshit and then I get the bullshit from people who have been there but dont have relatives there about how they were almost raped or something like that (treated badly). I then ask them where they were and its usually like one of the bad areas of Delhi or something and I am just standing there like "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT! YOU ASKED FOR IT!".