Indian Football News Updates

Comments

• karanshkaransh 542 Points
    edited April 2014
    What is Douhou Pierre doing in the list? He is the reason i dont watch matches played by Pune FC. I think Indian players are better than him in technique as well as fitness.A clear waste of foreign spot and indian currency by Pune FC.
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @Somesh Hpw can we vote? FPAI website do not have proper link.
  • shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    yes,i too have noticed that,they have not updated it yet
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @munna219777 The vote link is there on the top right corner over Bhutia's face. Not active yet, will be up today
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Arnab Mondal and Douhou Pierre !?!?!?

very surprised by those 2...and agree with Somesh........Beikhokhei Beingaichho is the highest assist getter in the I-League and look at the number of goals have scored compared to others. His work rate in matches is exceptional . 

I think Johnny Menyongar is a far more consistent player than Douhou Pierre.

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    After restart beiku went down little bit. AW hasn't started him in last couple of matches and warming bench.  I agree because of his hardwork in the begin of the reason rooney and sunil had major supplies 
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I think Arnab is not good enough for Indian team also now
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Arbab Mondal is just not on form right now. Give him time. Personally I believe he needs a more experienced/professional partner in defense rather than an Uga Okpara/Raju Gaikwad/Gurwinder Singh. I still believe Arnab is one of our best young defenders right now and if he were to just be partnered by a competent center-back then I believe he would do better than he is currently.

Baiku is young. He is only 20 years old and this is his first year as a regular in the I-League. Westwood is doing the right thing is having him on the bench. Let him recover and then be 100% fit for the last two games and then next season when there might be more games.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    Is he really 20????? He have a wife. How did he got married at age of 20? Legal age in india is 21 for boys