I League 2012-13 Round 4

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Please man use only english while posting @Domnic @Pratik234

• @mahesf Please do not think that. Its only a few users who insist on being 2 year olds that do all this. The majority of IFN does not go against Goa. Please dont think we do. Cheers.

@mahesf only one thing don't be too mature and be a robot who doesn't feel pain,emotions,anger,love.

Ashlesh
    actually to all group member one thing i realized that we may fight we may abuse but passion we have for sports is awesome imagine whole country have  same passion we have lots of fight lots abuse but one thing for sure we will be in world cup 

Thats what i was talking about. Good man,thanx.

mahesf
    > Joyptan said:

> @mahesf only one thing don't be too mature and be a robot who doesn't feel pain,emotions,anger,love.

but everything have limit 

Well maturing should also have limit na.

• Ashlesh said:
    actually to all group member one thing i realized that we may fight we may abuse but passion we have for sports is awesome imagine whole country have  same passion we have lots of fight lots abuse but one thing for sure we will be in world cup 

We will never be in the World Cup if this is the bashing we have. This was to far.

Ashlesh
    > Arsenalkid700 said:

> > Ashlesh said:
    > > actually to all group member one thing i realized that we may fight we may abuse but passion we have for sports is awesome imagine whole country have  same passion we have lots of fight lots abuse but one thing for sure we will be in world cup 
    >
    > We will never be in the World Cup if this is the bashing we have. This was to far.
    >

what about Asia Cup :P 

What about saff cup or nehru cup?

Just joking to lighten the up a bit, past few minuts was like "SANDY" the huricane.

• Dont talk to me about Sandy!!!!! Currently I am in a 35 car line just for gas!!!!

Arsenalkid700
    Dont talk to me about Sandy!!!!! Currently I am in a 35 car line just for gas!!!!

Just refering it to the mood hear nothing else. And hope u resume normal life without any huricane asap.

• Joyptan said:

Arsenalkid700
    Dont talk to me about Sandy!!!!! Currently I am in a 35 car line just for gas!!!!

Just refering it to the mood hear nothing else. And hope u resume normal life without any huricane asap.

Cheers. I heard that for my town it will be until Wednesday before I have power again.