I-League 2012 -13 Round 7

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

dempo scores in injury time

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

FT :: Dempo Sports Club 1 - 0 Air India

Dem - 90′ Joaquim Abranches

• good day for Goan clubs-Dempo and Churchill. injury time goals and 1-0 wins.

FT :: Pune FC 2 - 2 United Sikkim Football Club

PFC - James Moga 1' , 68'

USFC - D.G. Attivi 25′

Safar Sardar 27′

• arthur's FB comment

So it is clear I never once publicly complained about the media reporting the fines that were imposed when it came out three weeks ago, this is professional football and that is their job!!... Why we were disappointed though yesterday is that in the prelude to our match this was still being mentioned as match preview... As far as the group was concerned to keep bringing this up three weeks later instead of discussing the game on its merits was the only thing we didn't agree with and it served as a motivational tool, therefore full credit to my boys who let their football do the talking..

• > sanvedjadhav said:
    > arthur's FB comment

So > it is clear I never once publicly complained about the media reporting > the fines that were imposed when it came out three weeks ago, this is > professional football and that is their job!!... Why we were > disappointed though yesterday is that in the prelude to our match this > was still being mentioned as match preview... As far as the group was > concerned to keep bringing this up three weeks later instead of > discussing the game on its merits was the only thing we didn't agree > with and it served as a motivational tool, therefore full credit to my > boys who let their football do the talking..

Thats what I said.

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

Good to see that Jeje has lost his excess weight from the pre-season, but unless he starts playing as a team player he will struggle to impress Wim.
    Seems like he is trying to hard to be top Indian scorer & secure a big money move to Kolkata

• RonnyRonny 10461 Points

Jeje's career is in a precarious situation right now...he needs good confidence to score and get his place back..lets hope he is mentally tough

• > gaffertape said:
    > Good to see that Jeje has lost his excess weight from the pre-season, but unless he starts playing as a team player he will struggle to impress Wim.
    > Seems like he is trying to hard to be top Indian scorer & secure a big money move to Kolkata

You know he reportedly rejected contracts from Kolkata clubs last summer. Perhaps he could accept next time but lets face it, what would be different to playing in Kolkata then in Pune. He is smarter than that and of course remember that this is Pune, he is under a real contract. Transfer fee would be needed for him.

Mohun Bagan vs Mumbai FC LIVE IN Channel 10

Live Stream - http://www.zengatv.com/home.zenga?s=channel_10