I-LEAGUE 2012 -13 Round 9

Comments

• And thus ends the worse performance ever seen from a referee in terms of making good decisions when they matter. 

Does anyone have the statistics of yellows and reds for the big clubs?
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > is this is last season of odafa contract with mohun bagan

i dont see him renewing the contract :P 

Where else would he go. I dont think Prayag because I doubt him and Ranti would get along well. Bengal dont need him. Dempo dont need him. I he wont go foreign because no one will be willing to pay him as much as Bagan's officials will.
  • Subhash Singh needs to take a hard look at himself. The top scorer for Indians in the I-League could be at 7 goals for the season if he took his chances. 

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:

And thus ends the worse performance ever seen from a referee in terms of making good decisions when they matter. 

Does anyone have the statistics of yellows and reds for the big clubs?

Eb got 13 yellows n' no red.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > is this is last season of odafa contract with mohun bagan

Why? He has done well for Mohun Bagan. He is one signing who is justifying his hefty paycheck.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

ashindia said:
    Air India won today !! WTF

Sporting is strong contender for relegation if they continue to play like this. Really dismal showing.

• Hey Air India or a Goan club... who cares who gets relegated. Either Air India, ONGC or a Goan side. 2 of those need relegation. 

(Bring on the cursing)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > > Ashlesh said:
    > > is this is last season of odafa contract with mohun bagan

Why? He has done well for Mohun Bagan. He is one signing who is justifying his hefty paycheck.

>
    >

but MB hadnt done enough to create a team who could creat chances for him na... so will leave :P
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

And with the end of round 8 Mumbai fc finish at top half and more importantly 7 points clear of relegation zone!!!!!

Time to look at the top now!!
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Arsenalkid700 said:
    Hey Air India or a Goan club... who cares who gets relegated. Either Air India, ONGC or a Goan side. 2 of those need relegation. 

(Bring on the cursing)

No point.