I-League 2012 -13 Round 13

Comments

• > samiam said:
    > Hi everyone,i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo as they are the only international respected clubs out there ,well atleast to some extent lol.Well i never really took united sikkim seriously but now i came to know that its bhaichungs club i am really become big supporter of it After all i am addicted to Bhaichung Bhutia and i want more action from him

:)>-

Welcome my friend to Indian football's I-LEAGUE!!!!!
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > I have a reason to hate them,which explained many times. So plese don't ask to explain again.

ok dude peace...
    :D

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

samiam said:
    > Joyptan said:
    > @samiam u taken me high by saying "i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo"
    >
    > and then droped me in a dumpster by saying " i am really become big supporter of usfc"
    >
    > shit =((

what do you mean dude eb and dempo are my fav clubs
    I SUPPORT USFC because its of bhutia i dont see how you got dropped or offended in anyway
    whats wrong in liking United Sikkim?

i would go to that extent and say USFC should become best team in i league because their fans are dedicated
    not like bengal and goa where there is quite lot of influence/divide  of cricket

Who told you that there is divide between football and cricket in Goa. Football wins hands down here. The fact that there are 100+ football grounds and ZERO cricket grounds says a lot.

samiam said:
    > Joyptan said:
    > @samiam u taken me high by saying "i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo"
    >
    > and then droped me in a dumpster by saying " i am really become big supporter of usfc"
    >
    > shit =((

I SUPPORT USFC because its of bhutia i dont see how you got dropped or offended in anyway

i would go to that extent and say USFC should become best team in i league because their fans are dedicated
    not like bengal and goa where there is quite lot of influence/divide  of cricket

Who told you that there is divide between football and cricket in Goa. Football wins hands down here. The fact that there are 100+ football grounds and ZERO cricket grounds says a lot.

• There are 6 cricket grounds in Goa. All shit.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

> Domnic said:
    > > samiam said:
    > > > Joyptan said:
    > > > @samiam u taken me high by saying "i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo"
    > > >
    > > > and then droped me in a dumpster by saying " i am really become big supporter of usfc"
    > > >
    > > > shit =((
    > >
    > >

>
    >
    > Who told you that there is divide between football and cricket in Goa. Football wins hands down here. The fact that there are 100+ football grounds and ZERO cricket grounds says a lot.

i meant in comparison to sikkim  influence is obviously more

• samiam
    Hi everyone,i am finally going to take more interest in i league,I mostly only like EB and Dempo as they are the only international respected clubs out there ,well atleast to some extent lol.Well i never really took united sikkim seriously but now i came to know that its bhaichungs club i am really become big supporter of it After all i am addicted to Bhaichung Bhutia and i want more action from him

:)>-

good choice

• Joyptan said:
    I have a reason to hate them,which explained many times. So plese don't ask to explain again.

lolz this guy doesn't hate USFC.
    he hates me so he keeps on writing shit about USFC N MUFC.

actually one day i joked about EB n since that this guy has been uttering crap about USFC.

nyway that doesn't matter bcoz i don't give a f%@k to what he says.

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > There are 6 cricket grounds in Goa. All shit.

Thanks for the info. Any source for that. Please check if there is a pitch on those grounds so that they can be called cricket grounds.

• > Domnic said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > There are 6 cricket grounds in Goa. All shit.

Thanks for the info. Any source for that. Please check if there is a pitch on those grounds so that they can be called cricket grounds.