India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Gulf based teams r always physical and do not give up.they hardly get match time. at a international level n will make d most of it...i expect a gritty performance from them.

• Yet somehow it will be India with the most yellow cards as usual. And a penalty given up.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

India usually play well at home so myb they can win i thibk...in terms of individuals...palestine bit like philippines have better individuals..

@kid.. palestine has prem div players from poland sweden belgium saudi n jordan whilst 2nd tier players from denmark argentina n chile etc... only question wud be if they all available

• Looking at those foreign based players... how much they actually play... I am not actually worried. Like you said, as a team, India can win this.

I think its only omar jarun who dsnt play much at his club otherwise the guys play regular.. they played well in waff cup..

• Lets look at it like this:

They have 6 foreigners.

- Hani Naboulse, the Danish based player has yet to play a game and is still with the U19s according to transfermarkt.

- Alexis Norambuena, the Polish based player has played in every match for his side in the Polish league. I wont even bother checking how good his team is. The fact that he is a constant makes him the automatic biggest player on this team. He is also a right-back so our attack may be exposed because Chhetri likes drifting that way (seen from AFC Asian Cup and SAFF Cup).

- Daniel Mustafa, the Argentinian born player currently plays in Chili but has only recently joined his current side. Last season in Argentina he only played 4 games all season while the season before he only managed 17 caps in the Ecuadorian league.

- Iman Zatara, the Swedish based player is not even a regular with his current club. Last season he only played in 9 matches. The season before that he played in Iran in which he only managed 9 games again. The season before that in 2011 he played 20 games in Sweden.

- Ramzi Saleh, the Egyptian based goalkeeper only played 13 games last season in the Egyptian league. I dont know if he is a number 1 now.

Overall they have a good batch of foreigners, better than Afghanistan and the Philippines. If India can get past Palestine, based on the 2012 AFC Challenge Cup results, we should be able to contend better with the Philippines and Turkmenistan.
  • ashindiaashindia 9264 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > Lets look at it like this:

They have 6 foreigners.

- Hani Naboulse, the Danish based player has yet to play a game and is still with the U19s according to transfermarkt.

- Alexis Norambuena, the Polish based player has played in every match for his side in the Polish league. I wont even bother checking how good his team is. The fact that he is a constant makes him the automatic biggest player on this team. He is also a right-back so our attack may be exposed because Chhetri likes drifting that way (seen from AFC Asian Cup and SAFF Cup).

- Daniel Mustafa, the Argentinian born player currently plays in Chili but has only recently joined his current side. Last season in Argentina he only played 4 games all season while the season before he only managed 17 caps in the Ecuadorian league.

- Iman Zatara, the Swedish based player is not even a regular with his current club. Last season he only played in 9 matches. The season before that he played in Iran in which he only managed 9 games again. The season before that in 2011 he played 20 games in Sweden.

- Ramzi Saleh, the Egyptian based goalkeeper only played 13 games last season in the Egyptian league. I dont know if he is a number 1 now.

Overall they have a good batch of foreigners, better than Afghanistan and the Philippines. If India can get past Palestine, based on the 2012 AFC Challenge Cup results, we should be able to contend better with the Philippines and Turkmenistan.

Are you sure about these stats ? How updated is their Wikipedia profiles ?

Not sure how correct the wikipedia list is and if that is whats been called up for India game..Imad Khalili has been called up from IFK Norrköping they play in swedishn prem too.. Abdellatif Behadari plays for saudi side hajer and is a regular there..again for Ramzi i'd say the egyptian league was off for a while so maybe thts why hes played little.. there r other lower league ones too but not sure if they will be part of this.. their striker ashraf nauman plays in jordan, very nippy and clever striker..

• I did not use wikipedia. Soccerway and Transfermarkt along with Soccerbase.

• shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points

Kovermans had a visit at pjn stadium kochi today morning