India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > ashindia said:
    > > Im expecting Gouramangi to be throw out of the Starting XI as think there are far better CB coming up like Sandesh,Anas,Justin,Arnab and Shouvik.

>
    >

So, what are your expectations at striker considering that all our options are bad and unproven (Jeje "cough" 16 caps "cough" 8 goals "cough").

Well as you said in BS forum I dont think we'll miss Sunil for these qualifiers cause the opponents are not really good except for Burma.But then again as we go higher in level our forwards are not that good excepting Sunil.

So Challenge Cup Qualifiers our bench can manage but not beyond that.

• > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > ashindia said:
    > > > Im expecting Gouramangi to be throw out of the Starting XI as think there are far better CB coming up like Sandesh,Anas,Justin,Arnab and Shouvik.

> >
    > >

So, what are your expectations at striker considering that all our options are bad and unproven (Jeje "cough" 16 caps "cough" 8 goals "cough").

>
    >

Well as you said in BS forum I dont think we'll miss Sunil for these qualifiers cause the opponents are not really good except for Burma.But then again as we go higher in level our forwards are not that good excepting Sunil.

So Challenge Cup Qualifiers our bench can manage but not beyond that.

Well Myanmar is a question mark because I hear they have improved but from what I saw of Chinese Taipei and Guam they should be nothing for us. 

I do agree that beyond that guys like Alwyn, Subhash etc wont help as much but keep in mind we won the 2008 AFC Challenge Cup with an attacking line of Sunil Chhetri, a 32-year old Baichung Bhutia, Sushil Kumar Singh, Abhishek Yadav, and the unknown Bungo Singh.
  • lets all hope this match happens on that date...with a live telecast

• any update on India-Palestine game??? How is turf at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Guwahati??? knowing buffoons at AIFF, anything is possible till game actually start.

• > munna21977 said:
    > any update on India-Palestine game??? How is turf at Indira Gandhi Stadium, Guwahati??? knowing buffoons at AIFF, anything is possible till game actually start.

It is the responsibility of the Assam Football Federation. The AIFF just inspect the stadium.

Not to sure about that however.
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points

its funny how we get friendly against War country Palestine but Iraq hume bhav nahi deta lol :D :D

btw i dont understand how such countries are even able to concentrate on football
    :(

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Its a uniting factor for such teams.. iraq won asia cup n now syria won waff cup.. the cause becomes bigger than egos n petty politics we see in our sports.. even afghanistan last saff cup showed similar attitude..

• Football is number one sport in those countries. even after so many wars, football infrastructure in those countries is better then India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh.

• samiamsamiam 1614 Points

yup we have lot to learn