2012-13 I-League Round 14: The second half begins!

1232425262729»

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    shankar wrote: »
    True, Jamil today used quite a few youngsters like Mehta, Chhangte, Rane, John, and Sawant. Its good to see.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Now Mumbai have some winnable games though with SLFC, Sporting, and ONGC. You guys have a chance at 5th and I hope Rane can finally just score 1 goal.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">5th dont seems realistic with top5 surely confirmed with prayag at 5th in my feeling unless dempo  continue their horrible form... they also will finish in top5.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">a top half finish is what they should target and will give some a good boost to go to next season</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">True. Either way it will be a major difference from what was predicted at the beginning of the season with relegation.</font></div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited April 2013
    Jamil has been this way....2 season back everyone expected MFC to struggle and he gave a top half finish..<div>last season an improved performance was expected and just survived relegation...</div><div><br></div><div>this season relegation fight was expected and we are in top half..</div><div><br></div><div>I think Jamil feels to happy to prove fans and football pundits wrong :P</div>