Looking for trials in Indian league

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    As long as you are not a boatman or want to get paid for playing football come for a trial at East Bengal FC. If you like playing for free or run away when you are loosing contact a guy called Sonjoy Sen or Srinjoy Basu. They like those qualities.
    kuldeep007
  • I went through this topic thread and I must say pretty disappointed with some of the responses to some trial questions or requests in this forum.

It doesn't really matter whether the person is going to have trials or not or whether he is suitable enough to ply his trade in India. Even if you say no or put down his request, there is a way to saying that.

Or best still- delete this thread if you think its unwarranted. Demeaning people, that too when we are languishing right at the bottom half of World rankings, doesn't throw goo light on our characters..or does it?

Disclaimer: I do not want to argue or comment further on this as what I have stated is just my opinion.

Deb_Banmunna219777NagendraBrainFallINDIAFootyfanfootydipatuljgdebarghya89goalkeeparsamand 8 others.
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    Are trials currently being held at any i league 2nd division club or an i league club?
  • they do happen...but always behind closed doors. :) :)
    @Kartik They do. Both EB and MB have quite a few right now. Nikhil Pujari Tonmoy Kundu and another few are in EB at the moment.
    deepakckartik91
    @Kartik They do. Both EB and MB have quite a few right now. Nikhil Pujari Tonmoy Kundu and another few are in EB at the moment.
    deepakc
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Some of us are going overboard in trying to be more funny than we are. Totally agree with @souravindia here.
    munna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Excellent post by Sourav, Everybody here seems to be a know it all when it comes to contacts and inside knowledge but sarcasm and so called fun takes over when anyone needs a contact.

Either the right people who wanna guide can post in these kind of threads or you dont want then STFU.
    Having inside knowledge & contacts in clubs is just not useful to merely flaunt it to be cool in this forum.
    Deb_Bandeepakcnamewtheld
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I mean, I would understand if this was a thread for posting about trial updates but the first post if from a guy from Nigeria looking for a trial in India.
  • kartik91kartik91 Delhi1139 Points
    @eastbengalpride -You Sarcastic bitch :D . Are ,there's this 19 yr old( Real age ;) ) younger brother of my friend. He has been playing football for Barcelona academy FCB escola and been participating in various age specific tourneys around the world like Gothia cup . I just wanted to help him in the right direction. His name is Akhilesh Devrani btw.
    deepakcSoham_De