I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    Ahh..this is sumthing i'm waitin 4. @Joyptan dude keep updating..but i think der is other thread 4 this..indian 4 foreign trial
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    1) Collin Abranches signs for Mohammedan Sporting.
    2) JSW to appoint a foreign head-coach; Pradhyum Reddy will be assistant coach.
  • LeedsonperezLeedsonperez 109 Points
    It seems dempo building up great team for next season....arthur papas is great coach he will sign players wisly....great job arthur papas
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Papas is building good young team.... Till now I have only rumours about young Indian players (below 24 years) and few aged Australian players(above 32 years). Dempo would lack in experience. They need 1-2 players in late twenties to get the perfect balance. 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    reddevil87 wrote: »
    Papas is building good young team.... Till now I have only rumours about young Indian players (below 24 years) and few aged Australian players(above 32 years). Dempo would lack in experience. They need 1-2 players in late twenties to get the perfect balance. 

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They have already retained Clifford Miranda, Subhashish Roy Chowdhury, Debabrata Roy, and Godwin Franco so they will have the experienced players needed in that age group.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I like the foreign recruits as well but if one of the Aussie reports are to be true and Papas is looking to sign Dani Sanchez then I would be over the moon. Excellent player for I-League. </font></div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    hadfadkar wrote: »
    <b>1) Collin Abranches signs for Mohammedan Sporting.</b>
    2) JSW to appoint a foreign head-coach; Pradhyum Reddy will be assistant coach.

<br><div><br></div><div>Finally! A good signing for Mohammedan! Collin needed to escape from the hell that was Salgaocar for him. Even during their worst runs he would not even play. He is a good player as well which is quite surprising then why he rarely featured.</div>
    edited May 2013
    Then it seems to be a very good side on paper. Need to see how they perform. Bring new foreigners to India is always a risk as they might not adjust to the Indian scenario. I hope they perform well. Best wishes. Currently, the team will possibly look like this : <span style="font-size: small; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Clifford Miranda, Subhashish Roy Chowdhury, Debabrata Roy, Godwin Franco, Prathamesh, Jeje(rumour), Jewel Raja(rumour), </span><span style="font-family: 'lucida grande', 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: justify; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Gabriel Fernandes(rumour), Alwyn (rumour), and 3 - foreigners (foreigners). Rest I am not aware of. Hope one of the foreigners is defender, lack badly in defence. </span>
    Yeah even missed Beto!!
This discussion has been closed.