I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    I think he has a good CV to boast about his credentials as a coach - having been the youth coach of Aston Villa, Newcastle Jets to name a few big clubs - most importantly have done reasonably well. Also have the distinction of playing with Liverpool at one point. What more do u want in India under the current context?
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I don't care about playing career. Wim was in the Netherlands Euro squad and look at where he is today. Also how many English coaches with somewhat good careers (specially at Liverpool and Man U) have coached in Asia before. A lot. Guys like Steve McMahon just did not work out.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Anyway I will give you the fact that his record seems good. His average winning percentage is not bad at all. His tenure at Newcastle was not so good but they are not a good club overall so I can let him slide there.</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">So managerial wise he seems to have done well but again we have guys like Mike Snoei who used to coach in the Dutch 1st and 2nd tiers (success though I do not know) so lets see. We also need to see how these guys coach in the first place. Seeing as this Money guy is a regular in the lower English tiers I expect some sort of long-ball from him.</font></div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    379755_392202637564399_576465675_n.jpg

Penn Orji OFFICIALLY SIGNS FOR Mohammedan SC
  • lithinthomaslithinthomas 237 Points
    85 lakhs is the amount for which Penn Orji decided to join Mohammedan Sporting on a one year contract
    I would its a brilliant signing by MSC. But, they were done with the 4 foreigner quota earlier , I thought.
    They released Alfred at the last moment to sign Penn.
    Joyptan wrote: »
    They released Alfred at the last moment to sign Penn.

Thanx for the update Joy. So what's the news with EB? Who is going to be their 4th foreigner?

edited June 2013
    EB's 4th foreigner? Ranti Martins. :D
    Joyptan wrote: »
    EB's 4th foreigner? Ranti Martins.

Prayag not releasing! Am sure u r not such a naïve!
    Well that was a joke. Anyway don't know who is or will be the 4th one.
This discussion has been closed.