I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    It seems sujoy76's only relation with Indian football is the transfer season. He really loves to know who went to MB and who went out of MB. He may not know the players, but just knowing the names gives him immense pleasure. Really very interesting one of kind person. He is really taken by surprise when you say Douhu Pierre or James Moga like they are from Mars and how  and when Izumi Arata became Neelkantha baffles him. Very interesting character I told you.<div><br></div><div>Sorry but I am really disgusted with the idiocy</div>
  • anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    now binish balan may join mahun bagan..
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    Can't wait for the rumour season to end , so the regulars can get back to some meaningful debate.
    Guys like Sujay76 just explain the sad state of Indian football, both on the pitch & off ( & now online too ! )
     <br><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>U cant get so personal in ur comments. Everybody deserves the right to air his views about the transfer season - some of them may be facts, while some may be plain rumours. Thats fine. And if someone is unaware of Arata, then so be it.....in any case Arata hasn't done anything worthwhile during his stay in India - excepting for the fact that he got Indian PP...he woudn't have even made a penny pursuing a career of soccer in Japan! </div>
    Sure everyone has right to air one's opinion. Similarly everyone has the right to feel disturbed when the level of discussion goes pedestrian. Even a spammer gives his opinion but it doesnt mean that we accept it in the name of democracy. Again, its not that the comments of sujoy have been deleted. People are surprised to find among themselves, so called Indian football fans who haven't even heard the names of some of the prominent footballers in India
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    Can't wait for the rumour season to end , so the regulars can get back to some meaningful debate.
    Guys like Sujay76 just explain the sad state of Indian football, both on the pitch & off ( & now online too ! )

Exactly! This shows that Indian Football can't even reach properly to ppl who atleast wants to know something about Indian Football.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    namewtheld wrote: »
    Sure everyone has right to air one's opinion. Similarly everyone has the right to feel disturbed when the level of discussion goes pedestrian. Even a spammer gives his opinion but it doesnt mean that we accept it in the name of democracy. Again, its not that the comments of sujoy have been deleted. People are surprised to find among themselves, so called Indian football fans who haven't even heard the names of some of the prominent footballers in India

<br><div><br></div><div>No one is stopping us from making him aware about certain footballers (most of them though are "so called" ones , I would say!)....at the same time, some of Sujoy's comments are extremely humorous and hilarious so to say.....so one must enjoy these subtle comments of his....rather than going hammer n tong over his ignorance abt some of the names in Indian football.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    I enjoy sujoy's comments thats why i posted "Jakub Błaszczykowski or Bartłomiej Konieczny could join MB." and "Neelkanth Khambholja might have signed with EB." rather than usin ARATA IZUMG i thouhht he might know him thats why used Neelkanth Khambholja. so that he say "who the hell is he? tea seller?"

but to my surprize he doesn't even know arata izumi :P
    Kinshuk Debnath oins MB
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Good news. Bagan needed a new professional oiner anyway. :)
This discussion has been closed.