I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    hello guys plz dont make it a mb vs eb group. this forum is not meant for that. I visit this thread every 3 to 4 hr. whenever I see new posts I hope it to be a new news. but after visiting the thread it's just some shit arguments. please stop this. and yes dont misunderstand me. it's for betterment of the forum. hope you guys will agree....
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited June 2013
    @sujoy76 and everyone else blabbering needlessly will be banned if you keep doing it. It is not about ignoring. You cannot fill this forum with crap. And please keep that cheap sense of humor to yourself
  • samsam 16458 Points
    <span style="font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235);">Mohammedan Sporing is making a strong team as they signed yesterday Mumbai FC player Faizal Rahaman and ex East Bengal player Budhiram Tudu along with Two Goalkeepers Ashjok Singh of Sporting Goa and Sukhwinder Singh. Now they are in discussion with Robin Singh, Snehasish Chakrabarty, Manish Maithai but none finalized yet. </span>
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Shankar Oraon linked with MMB<br>Mohammedan has captured the signings of Faisal Rehman and Budhiram Tudu <br>Anthony Perera linked with East Bengal<br>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    good another Indian striker for mb<br><br>need  2 more strikers<br>
  • SumantraSumantra 70 Points
    MB officials confirmed that they are not getting Ranti, 4th foreigner will be selected by the coach Karim ....
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    If we go by the initial rumours and indications, MB certainly would be fighting for relegation this year also. There is absolutely noone to marshall the midfield - even worse than what it was last year with the exit of the mercurial Rahim Nabi. Defense, I reckon would be a tad better than what it was last year with the inclusion of Rowilson, Kingshuk and the dependable Eche. Bagan should have got Sanju Pradhan in the midfield and Joaqim (whom Dempo released). Karim is always comfortable working with young guys - but what Bagan management lacks is vision/patience and hence all these academy guys who would turn up would feel the heat from the very beginning. There's a difference btwn hiring young/unknown yet talented players in Goa and in Kolkata. There's too much of pressure and media glare in Kolkata and that's dangerous for upcoming talents. Bagan could have gone for Arrows players instead, who have had the experience of rubbing shoulder with the big boys and yet have both age/experince on their side.

However, with this management, am not sure if anybody who wants to pursue his career in soccer would don MB colors atleast in the current context. The club doesn't have any goal/ambition/long term plans - isin't on the run to be either Fed Cup/I league Champions even this year and hence no opportunity for players to showcase their talent in AFC Cup etc. Its only players, who doesn't have any long term career plans in football(Odafa etc), and yet being paid a hefty package would stick around.

Hence, I feel Bagan can actually pull off Ranti Martins also as a "chomok"(with Bagan elections round the corner next year, and the kind of team this year the club has at its disposal this year, they would try to deviate the attention of the fans' ire thru this coup, if they manage to!). Also for Ranti, he is a footballer who knows his limits and knows clearly its Bagan only who can pay him more than what he deserves in India!
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    <span class="userContent">Former Viva Kerala & Mumbai FC Goalkeepar Sharath Kuniyil has signed for Mohammedan Sporting Club.<br></span><span class="userContent"> East Bengal defender Safar Sardar who was on loan to United Sikkim has returned to East Bengal.</span><br>
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    In this forum some EB supporters are only interested in Mohun Bagan bashing.<strong> For an Institution like Mohun Bagan anything less than the # 1 spot in I- League or for that matter in any tournament where we participate is a failure.</strong> May be it is not the same with some other Clubs who may think lower spots as an achievement. It is true that we are passing through a bad phase over last couple of years but that happens in life and we will overcome this. It appears that people who are keen in Mohun Bagan bashing are a bit disturbed by our Team building which is being done in a low key manner without any fanfare. Let us wait for the Season to commence rather than trying to ridicule other Teams. God Willing Mohun Bagan will surely come out of this rut and come out with a Bang. 
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    AKB wrote: »
    In this forum some EB supporters are only interested in Mohun Bagan bashing.<strong> For an Institution like Mohun Bagan anything less than the # 1 spot in I- League or for that matter in any tournament where we participate is a failure.</strong> May be it is not the same with some other Clubs who may think lower spots as an achievement. It is true that we are passing through a bad phase over last couple of years but that happens in life and we will overcome this. It appears that people who are keen in Mohun Bagan bashing are a bit disturbed by our Team building which is being done in a low key manner without any fanfare. Let us wait for the Season to commence rather than trying to ridicule other Teams. God Willing Mohun Bagan will surely come out of this rut and come out with a Bang. 

<br><br>I agree with u<br><br>admin-will u take care of that (I think u r also a die hard fan of EB)<br>
This discussion has been closed.