Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    Joyptan wrote: »
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    "mohan bagan would be BLACK HORSES in next year i leage"

RACISAM! :P

<br><br>admin-will u take care of this joy?<br><br>joy- u r crossing ur limit<br>

Well, I'm crossing my limit not yours or this forum's then whats the problem you are facing?

And as you said "Ignore if u don't like my comment"

<br><div><br></div><div>arey leave now. your 'joke' was a been complicated, and might offend people (although I understand you didn't meant it 'that' way)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>How might if offend people. Do people get offended that easily. "Oh, he said that is racist, I am so offended."</div><div><br></div><div>Fine, I understand face to face being offended but on an online forum... a bit over the top.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>please understand that back here English is not our native language, and certain phrases are not easily picked up by people. Let's not carry on this discussion. Our foruum should be attracting pppl for the game (which include transfer rumors too!) regardless of command over language.</div>
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    saw in wiki Anthony Pereira is 31+  What value can he add! ? Kaim doesn't prefer 30 plus guys...so..?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    saw in wiki Anthony Pereira is 31+  What value can he add! ? Kaim doesn't prefer 30 plus guys...so..?

<br><div><br></div><div>Dempo left him at right time. MB officials who know names of 20 Indian players were overjoyed to find him as free agent, EB pursued a bit, increased his prize and then MB took him. Everyone's happy, whats the surprise!</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    "mohan bagan would be BLACK HORSES in next year i leage"

RACISAM! :P

<br><br>admin-will u take care of this joy?<br><br>joy- u r crossing ur limit<br>

Well, I'm crossing my limit not yours or this forum's then whats the problem you are facing?

And as you said "Ignore if u don't like my comment"

<br><div><br></div><div>arey leave now. your 'joke' was a been complicated, and might offend people (although I understand you didn't meant it 'that' way)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>How might if offend people. Do people get offended that easily. "Oh, he said that is racist, I am so offended."</div><div><br></div><div>Fine, I understand face to face being offended but on an online forum... a bit over the top.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>please understand that back here English is not our native language, and certain phrases are not easily picked up by people. Let's not carry on this discussion. Our foruum should be attracting pppl for the game (which include transfer rumors too!) regardless of command over language.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Fine senor.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Arindam bhattacharya returns to Churchil Brothers after spending 1 season at MB.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Isfak Ahmed is 'close' to signing a 1 year contract extention with EB.
  • baban2baban2 0 Points
    MB deperately trying to rope in Rahim Nabi though he signed for IMG, think that plan B is working in MB because they understood its use less to go into a tusel with IMG while AIFF is on there side so they decieded to go all out to sign Nabi great decission.......a versetile footballer like Nabi is always valuable for any team....source Newstime ...
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    baban2 wrote: »
    MB deperately trying to rope in Rahim Nabi though he signed for IMG, think that plan B is working in MB because they understood its use less to go into a tusel with IMG while AIFF is on there side so they decieded to go all out to sign Nabi great decission.......a versetile footballer like Nabi is always valuable for any team....source Newstime ...

<br><div><br></div><div>Joy News Time er shob news guloi bollechhe, eta baad diye! </div> :D
  • samsam 16533 Points
    Avijit Mondal signed a 2 year contract with EB. Surprisingly the contract doesn't have any mention of salarey. Avijit signed the contract after just getting verbal assurance from officials.

#RESPECT & #FOOL

<br><div><br></div><div>#RESPECT only</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    Pune FC might bring Morocco International 

<br><div><br></div><div>Is he friends with the Bolivia international that was supposed to come to Kolkata?</div>
This discussion has been closed.