<br><br>left back... can play as winger also<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    archak wrote: »
    ashindia wrote: »
    Why a left winger when you already have a good player in Miranda. <br>

<br><br>left back... can play as winger also<br>

<br><br>DL position is waste when you got only 4 foreign spots to fill.<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @ashindia mate a modern left back can be an attacking option also with good crossing ability he can be used as an attcking weapon.....<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Woah, woah, woah people! Forget the fact that this is a left back/left winger. This guy is only 24-years old, an Aussie international, and played over 20 games (as a starter) last season for the reigning A-League runners-up. <div><br></div><div>Come on, lets all admit that this rumor seems a little unbelievable. I know the A-League salaries are not huge (salary cap and all) but how much can Dempo pay him to make the step down to I-League if he does come. There is not even an option of Asian football as Dempo are not in the 2014 AFC Cup.</div><div><br></div><div>I can only venture to guess that this guy was released and was looking to play in the Aussie state leagues till he finds another club. Arthur Papas then came in and told him that he can play in India which is better than the Aussie state leagues. That probably would do it as well. He will be gone by January most likely if he came.</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    I dont care if he stays for half a season, it can atleast increase the benchmark of the foreigners in India, like what Bilal did. Now everybody wants foreigner like him.  
  • baban2baban2 0 Points
    According to todays X-tra time news Edward Junior Wilson is going to get release from his present club within a few days and already set to sign for MB......
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    After reports and news every where claimed of former Salgaocar man Rino Anto having signed a two year deal with Mohun Bagan, the defender today rubbished any such claims and said he was still in talks with a few clubs.
    The former Eagles FC man said, “Rumors about me joining Mohun Bagan are wrong. I haven’t signed with any clubs yet. I am talking to other clubs and will reveal my club soon.” Certain sited had even put up quotes of Anto claiming to have joined Bagan,but in a dramatic turn of events, all such news have turned out to be false and the defender is wary of it.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    hadfadkar wrote: »
    After reports and news every where claimed of former Salgaocar man Rino Anto having signed a two year deal with Mohun Bagan, the defender today rubbished any such claims and said he was still in talks with a few clubs.
    The former Eagles FC man said, “Rumors about me joining Mohun Bagan are wrong. I haven’t signed with any clubs yet. I am talking to other clubs and will reveal my club soon.” Certain sited had even put up quotes of Anto claiming to have joined Bagan,but in a dramatic turn of events, all such news have turned out to be false and the defender is wary of it.

<br><div><br></div><div>You know, a source would not be a bad thing to post.</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    hadfadkar wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>You know, a source would not be a bad thing to post.</div>

<br><br>Rino is said to posted this on his fb profile though i could find it......<br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Apparently, Sunil Chhetri has signed for East Bengal. This, if true, would b awesome. Sunil has already scored for CB and would be really useful in d AFC Cup campaign. 
This discussion has been closed.