I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    sam wrote: »
    rahul2115 wrote: »
    Ranti Martins & Gourmangi Sing is released by Prayag United as per Wikipedia. Any current news for both of them? Where they are going?  <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Ranti - Mumbai tigers</div><div><br></div><div>Gouramangi - IMG IPFL</div>

<br><br>source please?<br><br>M TIGERS  will win I LEAGUE this yr<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ranti Martins & Gourmangi Sing is released by Prayag United as per Wikipedia. Any current news for both of them? Where they are going?  <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>And I undid the Ranti edit. It was never confirmed. Kick Off India had a bit on it but that was not good enough.</div>
  • samsam 16430 Points
    sujoy76 wrote: »
    sam wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>Ranti - Mumbai tigers</div><div><br></div><div>Gouramangi - IMG IPFL</div>

<br><br>source please?<br><br>M TIGERS  will win I LEAGUE this yr<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>some blogs. not official.</div>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    How is Pune FC doing this transfer season? I dont see much news of them signing high profile players. <br>
    How is Pune FC doing this transfer season? I dont see much news of them signing high profile players. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Well it is only the beginning of July. They have till September to really worry (so 2 months). Last season most of their signings came in July and August so I would expect the same already.</div><div><br></div><div>They have already signed Prakash Thorat (good player with Air India, I never really saw him myself) and perhaps Jovel Martins (controversy right now in which he apparently had signed with Sporting Goa, taken some early money from them, and then signed for Pune FC).</div>
  • samsam 16430 Points
    edited July 2013
    Yeah, Go I-League clubs Go !!
    No, he is past it now. He can not even make it with Serie D clubs in Brazil (4th Division). Plus at the wages he would demand he would be out of reach of I-League clubs.<div><br></div><div>Also we are already struggling financially and spending money we probably do not have so why make it worse.</div>
  • kali007kali007 0 Points
    I would take him, only 31 but wage could be problem. If a team willing spend the cash he will bring a lot of buzz.
    kali007 wrote: »
    I would take him, only 31 but wage could be problem. If a team willing spend the cash he will bring a lot of buzz.

<br><div><br></div><div>But that is the thing: Do the clubs have the cash? I mean, Mohun Bagan put a plea on there website asking for money from their supporters. Prayag United is struggling financially as well after being the "Manchester City of India" only a year ago.</div><div><br></div><div>And I doubt how much Pune is willing to spend now. I doubt they are raking in any profit at all each season. </div><div><br></div><div>Signings like Adriano are nice for marketing reasons but they really should only happen if we have the capacity to do so. We need to make sure that all the clubs have the financial part of their front offices solvent and gain some forms of revenue. Until then we should not be thinking of such moves.</div>
This discussion has been closed.