I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    But that Nigerian guy is/was better than the Afgani guy.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    But that Nigerian guy is/was better than the Afgani guy.

<br><div><br></div><div>What? In a games to goals ratio the Afghan guy is doing better.</div>
    In a game to goals ratio John Jonson and Calum Angus are better strickers than most strickers.
    In a game to goals ratio John Jonson and Calum Angus are better strickers than most strickers.

<br><div><br></div><div>Hey, this is all I got going for me. I have barely seen Mumbai this season. The only other thing I have is opinions from people who saw the games and so far I have heard nothing of Orok and a few good things about Ahmed.</div>
    "opinions from people" thats a good point. The opinions from people like 'kick the africans out of I-league and bring in spanish and south-americans' those are also opinions from people.

and the people who give those kind of opinions they will never see anything good from Orok.
    Anyway, probably I saw 3 Mumbai FC matches. Although both are just ok type player but I liked Orok better than that Afgani guy. And somebody else can have a deferent opinion.
    United SC Signs Syrian Defender Hasan Al Moustafa.

Some reports suggested that Elco wasn't too happy with him but they still signed him. Probaly because not having any more time to see somebody else.

"Hassan good player on the ball. Looks confident and has a strong athletic body." - Elco after shining him.
    "opinions from people" thats a good point. The opinions from people like 'kick the africans out of I-league and bring in spanish and south-americans' those are also opinions from people.

and the people who give those kind of opinions they will never see anything good from Orok.

I never said I put any weight on their opinions. I just said that was the other thing I had in terms of what I could use to talk about the two players. I choose the games to goal ratio because both players play mainly in the same positions, on the same team, and receive the same service.

Makes sense really... not the best way to judge players, but its what I have.
    Also... SOURCES PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.