I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points
    I m shocked 2 see @hadfadkar reply..
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29254 Points
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    So churchill brothers gonna be the second team in I league with all asians. <br>
    Mummies are coming to scare the hell out of the I league teams. CB to be champions now by scaring others. hahaha<br>
    Domnic wrote: »
    So churchill brothers gonna be the second team in I league with all asians. <br>
    are they going to sign all asians ?

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">All Asians eh? Meh, could work. Personally I would like to see the following guys sign for Churchill Brothers...</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Shaun Saiko (Canadian, 23 years old, midfielder, played for FC Edmonton last season in the NASL, the second division of the US and Canada. He played 17 games last season, started 13, and scored 2 goals. Before the 2013 season he did really well, scoring 9 and 7 goals respectivly. He is a free agent now and is not rumored to be going anywhere. Also money would not be a problem as the NASL is not a "jack-pot league" where salaries are brilliant (unless you play for the Cosmos) so ya, take a whack. He also spent some time with Middlesbrough of England with their reserves and has played for Canada at youth level).</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Sadi Jalali (Canadian, 18 years old, forward, currently plays for FC Edmonton, same league etc. He was born in New Delhi. Canadian youth international, the 2013 season was his first professional one. He played 14 matches but did not score a goal. He started 4. He would be a good loan option for Brothers. Has lots of potential and the I-League is an easier league and plus he has heritage here. Good off the bench option as well.)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Guillaume Surot (French, 25 years old, forward. Currently plays for Kingston FC in the Canadian Soccer League (the 3rd division of Canadian soccer). He was the scorer of over 20 goals in 2013 and has expirence in the top French amateur leagues. The CSL does not a lot of money at all so the convincing won't be hard and he has been in Canada for a bit so his English should be okay, however, he could just be lucky to only deal with French Canadians.)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">- Jamie Coyne (Australian, 32 years old, defender. Currently a free agent, Coyne last played for the Mebourne Heart last season in the A-League. He was a regular in the A-League before the 2011-12 season. He spent part of that season in the Indonesian Super League so he has expirence in smaller leagues and, evidently, was good enough for a cameo back in the A-League. He has played in the Netherlands for a bit as well. He would be able to add expirence to Churchill Brothers and perhaps the same professionalism that John Johnson and Jamie Meyer have showed off so far. Also, speaking of Meyer, perhaps the precense of former A-Leaguers like Meyer, Ozbey, Rooney, Foschini, Colosimo, and Karpeh can draw him here on a good, 1-year deal.)</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yep, selection over. To summarize for people who don't want to read that: 2 Canadians, 1 Frenchman, and 1 Australian. An 18 year old Canadian, 23 year old Canadian, 25 year old Frenchman, and 32 year old Aussie. 2 have played in the 2nd Division of American/Canadian soccer. 1 has played in the 3rd division of Canadian soccer. 1 has played in the top division of Australia. All 4 can be got in for relitivly cheap (the 18-year old being brought in on a loan basis). No transfer fees involved in any of these players.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Of course Churchill dont have to go with these guys, nor do I expect it happen in a million years... just my wish though to increase the I-League quality.</font></div>
    With Bhowmick at the helm, it was always gonna be the west asians. Churchill has no say this time in the signings. So expect the axe to fall hard if these guys fail.<br>
    One jordan defender ,2 strikers on traps will be ali asfaq and a jordan international
    don't know about the 4rt
    Syrian, Jordanian, Egyptian. (Maybe two players from any one of these places, if Ali Ashfaq does not come). All players from their respective National teams as per my info.<br>
This discussion has been closed.