I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    mahun bagan linked with eric brown of ongc..

Any info abt brown?bio data!
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    anindya82 wrote: »
    mahun bagan linked with eric brown of ongc..

Any info abt brown?bio data!

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Nonsense</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Bagan have </div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><ol><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Odafa</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Eche</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Katsum Yusa (confirmed)</font></li><li><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Tolgay...........if they do look to replace Tolgay , they will have to pay him off....and then spend again on some player..highly unlikely they will do this.......but even if they do....... Eric Brown !! i dont think so........Odafa will bring in some Nigerian to keep him company....</font></li></ol></div>
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    cholia malya will not increase budget this year<br><br>What will happen to MB & EB?<br><br><br>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    Singham Subhas Singh ( Pune FC ) to replace Sushil Kumar Singh  at Shillong Lajong FC

<br><div><br></div><div>excellent rumour.... hopefully true...</div><div><br></div><div>he had showed some promises and at shillong he would be getting more regular chance to show his real talent</div><div><br></div><div>but has to remember he is going to fill big shows of SUSHIL SINGH (though i personally he had decent season comparing other indian forwards)</div>
    Sushil Singh : 25 I-League games ( and 3 Fed Cup games) <div><br></div><div>Goals scored : 5</div><div><br></div><div>not bad, as top Indian scorer got 7</div><div><br></div><div>BUT, at 7 Laks per goal....thats pretty steep prices.</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    gaffertape wrote: »
    Singham Subhas Singh ( Pune FC ) to replace Sushil Kumar Singh  at Shillong Lajong FC
    <div><br></div><div>and where is sushil going</div><div>?</div>
    Sushil Singh might move across the street to Rangdajied or Royal Wahingdoh .....but neither of them will pay offer him more than 1/2 of what Lajong offered him<div><br></div><div>The expected budget reductions in Kolkata ( chit fund scam ) and the stricter spending limits by Dempo & Salgaocar (mining ban)  , will see players having to accept closer to their true value rather than the silly prices of the past..... well we hope at least.</div><div><br></div><div> </div>
  • munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    Lets see how much salary package will be offered by so called Corporate Clubs?<br>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    Rangdajied United FC is linked with Mumbai FC Under-19 Midfielder Yarmipei.

http://photos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/309988_315318841931943_1885782781_n.jpg
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited May 2013
    Anwar Ali is having talks with Mohamedan. "I will take the decision after the match (against EB tomorrow)" - Anwar Ali
This discussion has been closed.