I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• baban2baban2 0 Points
    i think that Chiddi and Ranty Martins should be the ideal strike force for a club like MB who is starving for trophy for last couple of years.... Nabi shoul be retained and Cliford Miranda should be signed.......
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Yes, one player from EB is a must for MB every season.
  • Odafa and tolgey are offered to play for bagan for 1.5 crs each,Otherwise,they will be released.<br>probable team of mohun bagan:goal keeper:arindm,shiltn,vinay
    kumar.<br>defence:eche(51l),nirml(74l),aibr(57l),sourv(12l),kinshuk(45l),saha(30l),jasprt,rino(16l),dinesh

singh(22l),ravindr(27l).<br>midfield:katsumi(63l),devdas(73l),maithani(55l),adil,milan
    singh,vargb,rajib ghorui,fela.<br>frwrd:odafa-tlgay/moga-erik,sabith,snkr
    oraon.<br>not interested about sanju pradhan for 90l<br>munmun,bikash
    nrjinari,asif r vineethe are in radar of mb. <br>
  • So just out of curiosity, are all you new users going to stay and participate once the transfer season is over?
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    Odafa and tolgey are offered to play for bagan for 1.5 crs each,Otherwise,they will be released.<br>probable team of mohun bagan:goal keeper:arindm,shiltn,vinay
    kumar.<br>defence:eche(51l),nirml(74l),aibr(57l),sourv(12l),kinshuk(45l),saha(30l),jasprt,rino(16l),dinesh

singh(22l),ravindr(27l).<br>midfield:katsumi(63l),devdas(73l),maithani(55l),adil,milan
    singh,vargb,rajib ghorui,fela.<br>frwrd:odafa-tlgay/moga-erik,sabith,snkr
    oraon.<br>not interested about sanju pradhan for 90l<br>munmun,bikash
    nrjinari,asif r vineethe are in radar of mb. <br>

<br><br>RUBBISH TEAM<br><br>What about nabi,sanju ?<br><br>is team se kuch nahi hoga<br><br>even bhowanipur will give 3 goals<br>
  • anindya82anindya82 175 Points
    who is munmun?girl or boy?and wht abt dinesh?footballer or mali? Bulls@@t.
  • sujoy76sujoy76 0 Points
    all mb officials r orrupt<br><br>they do not think about us<br><br>golai dori diye mor<br> :(|) >:)
    So just out of curiosity, are all you new users going to stay and participate once the transfer season is over?

Hahaha! Good question.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    I think we shud create separate thread 4 mehtab hossain so that v can keep track f him.cuz lot of comment is yet to come due to spain trial or rumuor..and he is nt product so it would be wise to have one
    No news of Khalid Jamil going to a bigger team is a surprize to me.
This discussion has been closed.