Kerala Football News

Comments

• haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    Bfc is a very lucky team this season.
    giridharan
  • indianfootyindianfooty Keral476 Points
    Last year they got bottled by jfc. They played without chetri, udanta  and hhe final score was 5-1. Carles cuadrat is 10 miles behind than Albert rocca. He is just a lucky coach. 

Bfc is easy opponent this season  comparing to rocca' s team
    atuljggaffertapeRonnyEastBengalPridemasefieldtheoilfieldSiVMaddie
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    edited December 2019
    League is marathon, In season - you will have dull draws, unexpected defeat and win, narrow win.  consistency and bouncing back in key which BFC does time and again.  BFC is league holder and every opponent try extra effort  against us.  BFC is not flamboyant team who scores at will. 

I'm not gonna compare Carles with Albert. when  Rocca started , we finished 4th in the I-league, that's the lowest since inception. Carles - won the league in his first season and we are 2nd in the current season. 

Again I'm saying if's and but's is never ending, Currently we don't have any major injury concern to be worried, Just because KB is struggling with injuries/wins and dont have depth in squad- doesn't mean other will also perform KB level with if's and but's scenario. Accept the reality(injuries) are part of the game and plan for next season with better squad depth and fight for glory. 
    haritrams24giridharan
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala1990 Points
    edited December 2019
    edited December 2019
    @indianfooty --  Bfc is easy opponent this season  comparing to rocca' s team

ha ha - That's why we are in top 2 of the table and only undefeated team in the league... 
    Naujawan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3620 Points
    @Maddie Well I wanna see how Udanta, Kuriniyan and Onwu winning you a title in Chettri's absence.

BFC are a very professional club and I respect the fact they have always had less injuries. But if it happens now they are doomed. Just take 2 or 3 players then it will show. But they're lucky to have not dealt with injuries and do deserve to be where they are now.
  • indianfootyindianfooty Keral476 Points
    Rocca made a brilliant team. Carles just following his tactics. 
    gaffertapegiridharan
    @giridharan - B team is struggling ? check your facts buddie. BFC B team is leading the table with 5 wins , 1 draw and 1 loss. They just finished the match with 8-0 win against Dream United today.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited December 2019
    Sure. When chettri leaves, they will have to find replacement. Could take time but that's how football works. But with chettri they are a force to reckon with. Now when chettri retires that will free up their finances to get other players who may or may not be able to take the team to the next level, that's all upto the manager. 

Saying remove players and let's see how strong you are makes no sense. Let's remove kphli bumrah and Rohit Sharma and let's see how strong India is. 
    haritrams24
  • athi_bheekaranathi_bheekaran Some where in Singularity1092 Points
    Isn't this Kerala Football thread ?? I got delighted when I saw 7 updates...but...!!
    munna219777atuljgAbhishek