2014 AFC U19 Championship

Comments

• BadBad 5141 Points
    Ya actually i think i should have been more specific.My bad(i wasn't talking about this u-19).<br><br>I was saying that he can play the tournament(s) with u-23 or perhaps NT(maybe SAFF CUP later this year or a match with our neighbors in June-15-20 min as a sub) so that he is officially signed by INDIA and after playing and representing India he can go back to SA again and continue developing his skills further.<br><br>There are players who played at a younger age than him.Till the time he doesn't play at  a bigger level we won't know whether he is overrated or underrated.<br><br>eg)If he plays for 15-20 min and does well than this means that he can play at a higher level and even if he doesn't play well than maybe we can wait for another (6mnths -1year) before we give him another national call-up.<br><br>Even if he does not do well in a one-off match surely it wouldn't kill his confidence but if he does well than his confidence can increase like anything.<br>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    The problem here is that we can't say when exactly is he ready(because he isn't under our supervision). We don't know about his positives and negatives.So,we will have to give him actual environment in order to know whether he is ready or not.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Bad wrote: »
    Ya actually i think i should have been more specific.My bad(i wasn't talking about this u-19).<br><br>I was saying that he can play the tournament(s) with u-23 or perhaps NT(maybe SAFF CUP later this year or a match with our neighbors in June-15-20 min as a sub) so that he is officially signed by INDIA and after playing and representing India he can go back to SA again and continue developing his skills further.<br><br>There are players who played at a younger age than him.Till the time he doesn't play at  a bigger level we won't know whether he is overrated or underrated.<br><br>eg)If he plays for 15-20 min and does well than this means that he can play at a higher level and even if he doesn't play well than maybe we can wait for another (6mnths -1year) before we give him another national call-up.<br><br>Even if he does not do well in a one-off match surely it wouldn't kill his confidence but if he does well than his confidence can increase like anything.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>but here we are discussing u19 tourament</div>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    The preparatory tournament against the likes of japan and Korea would be very beneficial for our boys.If India qualifies for the main tournament in all age categories ,that would mean actual progress of Indian Football.Last time we were close on every front but managed to succeed in only U-16 category and we did well in the main tournament as well.<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited May 2013
    What's d latest here after d proposed friendlies update?
  • All the Best of Under-19 players. Do well especially against Uzbekistan and Qatar.<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited June 2013
    Playing local amateurs and winning high against them will take them nowhere, need Int level exposure against other NT of same age group. <br>