Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    sparta wrote: »
    BFC has top 2 Indian strikers in their team,so hopefully they will do good next season.

<br><div><br></div><div>Who is the 2nd?</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    sparta wrote: »
    BFC has top 2 Indian strikers in their team,so hopefully they will do good next season.

<br><div><br></div><div>they still have two foreign slots, so u never know. i guess they will have 1 foreign striker</div>
    They should. I am guessing that 2nd striker is Robin Singh. I am sorry but a guy with 10 goals in the last 3 seasons is not a top player. By Indian standards, yes, but if you expect a partnership of Sunil Chhetri and Robin Singh to get you goals then you have another thing coming. <div><br></div><div>Bangaluru need to go out and find a foreign striker. (I have always wondered how a Ranti Martins and Sunil Chhetri partnership would work out :p)</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    also be realistic...look at the team list, how many good players do u see? yes they are young players with potential but very few of them have been i league regulars. the two foreigners are also unproven in India. so i will keep my fingers crossed.
    Agree. In goal they are fine but that defense is not exactly solid. Yes, Johnson is there but I do not rate Osano or Johnson as highly as some people might. They are Conference (5th tier England) and League 2 (4th tier England) players respectively. Seems good but not really. Those two can be beaten by the better sides.<div><br></div><div>And that midfield is nothing to call home about here. Metei is someone for the future while Caldeira, Kuttimani, and Thoi Singh are more average to lower Indian players.</div><div><br></div><div>I am sure they are far from done making their team but its good to look at it for what it is for now. Mid-table for now for me.</div>
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    They should. I am guessing that 2nd striker is Robin Singh. I am sorry but a guy with 10 goals in the last 3 seasons is not a top player. By Indian standards, yes, but if you expect a partnership of Sunil Chhetri and Robin Singh to get you goals then you have another thing coming. <div><br></div><div>Bangaluru need to go out and find a foreign striker. (I have always wondered how a Ranti Martins and Sunil Chhetri partnership would work out :p)</div>

<br><br>Well, Robin is one of the senior pros in the team ,so I guess he will get more play time this season on a regular basis if he remains injury free this year. Also, he will have added responsibility this year as he is one of the few guys with ileague,international and AFC cup experience. And, if he can't perform this year then you shouldn't expect much from him in the coming years.<br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Yup they certainly will not be in top 5 in their 1st year...largly inexperience team on paper..it will be more clear wen they fill their foreign slots
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 17px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">"For all those overwhelming number of queries about team shirts and official club merchandise, watch this space for more and you won't be disappointed!" - Bengaluru FC facebook page</span>
  • jees_josejees_jose 210 Points
    Almost 2000 likes already for  BFC in facebook.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points
    looks like some positive pub for the club,people inquiring about season tickets etc,help to marketing,if done properly they can capture  bangalore market