Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    <h5 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{"tn":":"}" style="font-size: 13px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; outline: none; line-height: 1.38; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2,"tn":":"}" style="margin-bottom: 0px; font-weight: bold; padding-bottom: 4px;"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/bengalurufootballclub?ref=stream&hc_location=stream"; data-ft="{"tn":";"}" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/page.php?id=383479951753464&extragetparams=%7B%22hc_location%22%3A%22stream%22%7D" aria-owns="js_444" aria-haspopup="true" id="js_445" style="color: rgb(59, 89, 152); cursor: pointer;">Bengaluru FC</a></div></h5><h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}" style="font-size: 11px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; font-weight: normal; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3,"tn":"K"}" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.38;">Here's an update that has all of us buzzing! The West Gold [Rs.300] stand is SOLD OUT for the BFC-Bagan game!</span></h5>

<br><div><br></div><div>Wish you were here..Would have been great for Wiki</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I will he back in oct mid....will be sending u guys pics for wiki after that..and I hope I can get some press allowances as a member of IFN..</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <h5 class="uiStreamMessage uiStreamHeadline" data-ft="{"tn":":"}" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 13px; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; outline: none; line-height: 1.38; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{"type":2,"tn":":"}" style="margin-bottom: 0px; font-weight: bold; padding-bottom: 4px;"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/bengalurufootballclub?ref=stream&hc_location=stream"; data-ft="{"tn":";"}" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/page.php?id=383479951753464&extragetparams=%7B%22hc_location%22%3A%22stream%22%7D" aria-owns="js_444" aria-haspopup="true" id="js_445" style="color: rgb(59, 89, 152); cursor: pointer;">Bengaluru FC</a></div></h5><h5 class="uiStreamMessage userContentWrapper" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}" style="font-weight: normal; font-size: 11px; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; word-break: break-word; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 14px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3,"tn":"K"}" style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-size: 13px; line-height: 1.38;">Here's an update that has all of us buzzing! The West Gold [Rs.300] stand is SOLD OUT for the BFC-Bagan game!</span></h5>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-weight: normal;">Wish you were here..Would have been great for Wiki</div>

<br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div>I will he back in oct mid....will be sending u guys pics for wiki after that..<b>and I hope I can get some press allowances as a member of IFN..</b></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>That would be great... however, about the pictures, because you were more of an independent back in the 2011-12 season me and Deb were able to add pictures ourselves without hassle but now that you are a part of IFN I am guessing you will be doing these pics for IFN which could put a damper on things. We might need a license from you. </div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    There has been lots of hullabaloo about this club till now. Lets see how they perform in this season. 
  • I got the tickets...and gonna catch live at the stadium...BFC vs MMB...we will win this match...Bangalore rockzzz....<br><br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    @chelseaindia if possible click some pics of the match and post them here.
  • Guys..play fantasy I League by clicking in this link..<br><br><a href="http://www.fantasyileague.fanxt.com/"; target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.fantasyileague.fanxt.com/</a><br><br>;
  • chelseaindiachelseaindia 54 Points
    edited September 2013
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @chelseaindia if possible click some pics of the match and post them here.

<br><br><br>I will surely..do..Bcoz..this is the first time I ever going to stadium for a Football match...<br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3506 Points
    edited September 2013
    I wonder... is closing that stand for un-safety BEFORE fans use it an improvement for Indian football or not? :p
    <div><br></div><div>yeah, we don't want fans to be hurt  while watching football in India. the last unwanted thing to happen</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Awesome news coming down from Bangalore. BFC have installed hospitality box where you can watch sitting on Sofa with your family at just Rs 450. This is a first in Indian football. All the 5000 tickets released for the match have been sold out which is impressive. The stadium is being painted blue/white to match BFC jersey. There are hoarding featuring Robin, Sunil etc around the city. What a shame it would not be live on TV