Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    On what basis are these locals being selected? Is there a proper scouting going on? 
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Shankar is a pretty decent player, represented India age group teams, could not play much for Arrows as he suffered a injury. <br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I am sure the local football authorities would atleast know few good local players as KFA organises Bangalore div A, B and C. apart from that bangalore footballers in other i league clubs can be taken (like in case of Shankar). ofcourse, a fully local team would be a disaster, they need to mix it a bit
  • lithinthomaslithinthomas 237 Points
    <font size="3" face="Bookman Old Style">JSW Sports have signed National Team Striker Robin Singh, the Bangalore-based I-League Club announced on Thursday (July 11). Twenty three-year-old Singh, who made his India debut at the Nehru Cup last year, signed a two-year Contract with the Club which is slated to make their League debut this coming season.</font><p style="text-align: justify;"> </p><p style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-family: bookman old style;">The 2013-14 edition of the I-League is slated to kick-off in September 2013.</span></span></p><p style="text-align: justify;"> </p><p style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-family: bookman old style;">“There was more than one reason to sign for this Club. It’s going to be a young squad and the way they are going about setting up the Club is very professional,” Singh, who was a part of the East Bengal squad since 2010, said.</span></span></p><p style="text-align: justify;"> </p><p style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-family: bookman old style;">“That apart, I have been to Bangalore to attend Camps and I enjoy the vibe of the city. I’m really excited to be part of this Team,” said Singh who have been named in the list of 30 Probables by National Coach Wim Kovermans for the upcoming International Friendly against Tajikistan on August 14, 2013.</span></span></p><p style="text-align: justify;"> </p><p style="text-align: justify;"><span style="font-size: 14px;"><span style="font-family: bookman old style;">JSW Sports CEO, Mustafa Ghouse said the Club is pleased to have Robin on board. “Robin possesses tremendous potential and we are happy to have signed him. We are certain he will do well at the Club and strike a chord with the fans in Bangalore.”</span></span></p>
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Can Moderator change the name of this thread to Bangalore FC?<br>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Can Moderator change the name of this thread to Bangalore FC?<br>

<br><br>Only when its name is changed in real, not based on newspaper reports of FB rumors.<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @ashindia KFA President has comfirmed this<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    When the wiki names changes, this name changes. Who knows, they may make a u-turn at the last moment.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Menyonger, osano, Johnson...is the 4th foreigner declared?