FEDERATION CUP 2014

Comments

• I think EB might just scrape thru to the SFs. Bagan can also, provided they win today. Problem with Bagan has been that they are a slow starter - and by the time they return to winning ways , the tournament is as good as over for them!
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Okay. So you don't wanna give credit to a coach who has been consistently successful, be it Mahindra United, Pune FC or Salgaocar FC in I-League (they are not doing bad at 5th with that team, that too due to their recent poor form). But you are quick to discredit him when they lose a game. This is funny!
    Somehow I found the entire SFC team lacking match fitness. They were completely outrun in their defensive third and when they went on attacking in their attacking third. Only Duffy seemed to be having good workrate, but he too looked drained after 65'. Taisuke was left completely free to run while all focus was on Glen, not that they could contain him
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Basically Derrick failed in his foreign signings. Chika Wali is total shit and Foschini is also not great. Duffy is a goal poacher and needs good service. So all his foreigners have failed. If he has any self respect left in him, he should return to goa today and hand over his resignation. If not he should be sacked at the end of fed cup.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    edited January 2014
    Excellent Goal From Yesterday Match between Dempo and Bhawanipore F.C
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=577394879017990
  • nameWTHeld U missed the point. Look at any team which he had handled in the past - be it Mahindra ( they had signed up Barreto when he was at his peak - if u remember), be it PFC -  they were GOOD, SOLID and BALANCED teams - so his coaching credentials were not tested. Its here, now when he has an avg. team with him - he has to produce results for prove his worth as a coach. Otherwise whats the difference btwn him and Thangboi Singto ???
    I find @Dominic and @Soccerlover 's comments contrasting. So Dominic says that Derrick failed in signing good foreigners. All right, why everything was alright when Salgaocar were in top 3? Derrick seemed like a God then..huh? If he has to go and resign, I imagine David Moyes must have resigned 10 times by now.

And @soccerlover PFC team was created by Derrick out of mediocre to good, not great players and still that team remained in top 5 of the league. That proves his football managerial skills. In modern day football, club coaches are not there to teach you how to play football. That is expected from you when you are in the pro circuit
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    BREAKING NEWS - ROBIN SINGH SCORED ! I REPEAT ROBIN SINGH SCORES ! #JUST_FOR_FUN 

66' GOAAAAL! 4-0 ROBIN SINGH! Sends an onrushing 'keeper the wrong way and slots into an empty net.

BFC 4-0 SCG 
    Surprising to see another Goan club getting thrashed today. Are they finding the Kerala pitch or atmosphere difficult?