TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    For me Wim should go for 4-4-1-1 with sunil as the stricker and dika as a false 9.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @Dx7778
    u missed dika and may be karanjit gettin nod ahead nandy..
  • 1-0 to India, always optimistic
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    preetam wrote: »
    @Dx7778
    u missed dika and may be karanjit gettin nod ahead nandy..

I get where you are coming from, Personally Nandy had a horror of a second half against palestine, Too many mistakes. but still giving him a chance ahead of karanjit mainly because he had a great season with Churchill.
    Dika can be included but i feel jewel has the pace in him. I saw him on multiple times making a run at goal with either chetri laying it off to him or creating space for him to move in by pulling the defender away. If possession is kept in the middle with Izumi/Mehtab, I expect jewel to make runs for through balls.

Would alternatively love to have Chettri & Robin playing together but robin aint using his strength to good effect to give space for chettri.

• DXDX 4074 Points
    Am gonna go an optimistic 2-1 win to India. Sunil & clifford to score. Suddenly Indian football looks all rosy :)
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    My pick 4 midfield wil be:
    arata,mehtab,dika,miranda..
    sub : jewel raja....i think u must look dika record last session and yes afc cup ..u wil know y i m includin him..i think evryone here wil agree on inclusion f dika in startin 11...
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>So people have started counting Dika these days ...thumbs up!!!  </p><p>What about everyones fav Lenny in the midfield Mr Preetam? </p>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Lenny can come on for any of the midfield three later on. tries to put too many thru balls though for my liking instead of keeping possession when needed, although looks to attack which is good sign, maybe come on by the 60th min when the midfield or tired? am sure our midfielders wont have a field day together on any match they play
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    I was never in awe of lenny anyways. He is duplicate of climax lawrance it seems. But i really dont know why he was adjudged the best young player of the year.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    they do look alike dont they lol