TAJIKISTAN VS INDIA FOOTBALL FRIENDLY

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    can they atleast teleacast the singing show? that might be better than the game
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    yeah wim can feel good 
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    ha ha maybe on you tube from some fan's i-phone<br>
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    First-half report of India vs Tajikistan :

India were off to a cautious start. Backed by a partisan crowd of 10000 Tajikistan were off the blocks faster. They stretched to the flanks as they looked dangerous in the first 10 minutes. Though India did earn a corner in the first minute itself which went abegging, Tajikistan kept up the pressure.
    They were rewarded as early as the 12th minute when Fatkhuloev Fatkhullo sped down the left and his low centre was tapped in by an onrushing Davronov Nuriddin.
    The goal spurred Tajikistan further and they doubled the lead six minutes later. Vasiev Dilshod went past Nirmal Chettri only for the latter to bring him down just outside the box. The resultant free-kick was curled into the far corner past a diving Sandip Nandy by Fatkhuloev Fatkhullo. Chettri was yellow-carded for his offence.
    India’s first chance came in the 24th minute when Clifford Miranda found a loose ball just outide the box off a Raju Gaikwad long throw but scorching left-footer was punched away by the rival goalkeeper Tuychiev Alisher.
    Thereafter, India regrouped and stitched a string of passes in the midfield but Tajikistan, enjoying a two-goal cushion slowed it down.
    Just prior to the interval Sandip Nandy, in an effort to keep off Nuriddin long-ranger suffered a muscle pull and was replaced by Karanjit Singh under the bar in the 43rd minute.
    Tajikistan leads 2-0 at the interval.
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    we definitely need 2 strikers upfront..no doubts about it..WIM seems like a defensive coach who always seems to pack the midfield..just does not seem right :(<br>
    when 2nd half gonna start...i've already wasted 50 min. now ...wanna make 100 min...
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    Thank god Karanjit is in..come on Wim he was the best goalkeeper of I league not for nothing<br>
    can sumone send a msg to wim ???open letter or sumthing like that???
  • Shah476Shah476 240 Points
    Davronov with a goal and his long rangers... he is pretty good at those...
  • dhungel35dhungel35 444 Points
    how many subs allowed its a friendly so i guess 6 rite??