2013-14 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    When will they give updated schedule of I-league complete with TV telecast schedule? This is September already-we dont even know what teams we have like Mumbai Tigers?</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://fantasyileague.fanxt.com/en/fixtures.php</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Schedule can be found here for the season. TV schedule is not known as of yet and probably will never be known ahead of time for now.</font></div>
  • <P>are we going to have some sponsors for the i league .. ????</P>
    <P>and pre match and post match shows ..</P>
    <P>and hike in the prize money </P>
    <P>14th team ?</P>
    <P>lots of questions till unanswered.</P>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Keep waiting. Aiff always have surprises for football fans.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    There was a huge plan to promote I-league. And there are only 10 days left with not a thing in sight
  • might be aiff is fooling us around like bhalla of andaz apna apna "sir mere naye pilan ke mutabik"<br><br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    namewtheld wrote: »
    There was a huge plan to promote I-league. And there are only 10 days left with not a thing in sight

<br><div><br></div><div>I still think Indian football's progress is in direct correlation to Indian footy wikipedia articles. Since I have barely edited at all in the last 3 months the whole game falls down.</div><div><br></div><div>Ahhhh, nature.</div>
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Just hope that someone scores 10+ goals this season
  • namewtheld wrote: »
    <BR>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>I still think Indian football's progress is in direct correlation to Indian footy wikipedia articles. Since I have barely edited at all in the last 3 months the whole game falls down.</DIV>
    <DIV><BR></DIV>
    <DIV>Ahhhh, nature.</DIV>
    <P>
    <BR></P>
    <P>This is a case to be reffered to Sully and Mulder of X files..must be some Alien connection</P>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited September 2013
    <P>Wim raised a Pertinant point that 7 of his NT players are without a club!!..its unheard of in a football playing country anywhere else.</P>
    <P>I dont understand why IMG  are so Media averse in India, no interaction , no updates, no nothing wrt footbll. any Marketing partner will be  taking the teams into confidence thrash out d differnces and implement the plan.</P>
    <P>2013-14 I=league is goona start .....so far </P>
    <P>no sponsor</P>
    <P>V r not sure if we have TV broadcast</P>
    <P>no marketing plans expect for their tamasha league.</P>
    <P>Less said about AIFF d better...first they sign a contact with IMG without reading d fine print  or maybe they read teh fine print bt did not care..they did not bother taking the intrest of the clubsinto consideration...It sells off all the money making rights to IMG..there is no way they can screw IMG for reneging on their promises ,   peversely they have  to bend over  to watever IMG tells them to do.</P>
    <P>there is a song by name of "i cry for you Argentina" sung by Madona... She should sing another one  " I cry for you Indian Football"..</P>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited September 2013
    Vist http://i-league.org now :O IMG-R/AIFF at its best.
This discussion has been closed.