AFC Cup 2014

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    pune fc now playing good
    Good? At home against a club from Myanmar and a draw is considered good? Honestly, I expect better by now.
  • I really don't know where our I-league is heading. After drawing against a club from Myanmar at home, I just can't expect anything from our teams in the future. There is really something wrong. 
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    pune fc now playing good
    good? East bengal when played against myanmar club last year in afc cup they thrashed them 5-1...how u r saying 2-2 is good?? you might need to understand standard of south asian countries including SAFF...
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    and we expected PFC to go to ACL :P
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    pune fc now playing good
    good? East bengal when played against myanmar club last year in afc cup they thrashed them 5-1...how u r saying 2-2 is good?? you might need to understand standard of south asian countries including SAFF...
    You seen to be forgetting Myanmar beat India recently
    Stop underestimating the South Asian clubs
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We are not. We lost to Myanmar because we had a shitty squad which was already off-form. I saw that Myanmar match and that India, compared to the ones that played in the SAFF Cup and Asian Cups was no where near that quality. We should have killed Myanmar 3-0 that day.

As for this game... we were at home! AT HOME! You have good foreigners in Riga Mustapha and Calum Angus and you are facing a team with some unknown idiots for foreigners and not even many international Myanmar players! How the hell, with all that, does this turn into a draw!?

Some could argue that is they had that Aussie that perhaps Pune could have won but either way, they had the players at the time and should have won, full stop.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Anyway that club wil face again next time i guess pune wil pull off..draw is better than loss...steady start 4 pune in afc...
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Suddenly Riga has become good player for you guys ...what happened. To all those comments that he is sh** disappeared ?

Btw about Myanmar times passes they become better. ..dont think that they will be easy even now if we face them WE WILL STRUGGLE

If we do not beat Bangladesh. Or even tie we cannot beat myanmar
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Upcoming AFC Cup matches for Indian clubs

March 11th Churchill Brothers vs New Radiant (Maldives) at Fatorda Stadium, Goa

March 12th Pune Fc vs Kitchee SC (Hong Kong) at Mong Kok Stadium, Hong Kong.

It will be interesting that how seriously these clubs will take their AFC Cup games as they are in busy business end of the I-League. Pune FC is looking for championship at I-League while Churchill Brothers wants to reach safety level in I-League.