Indian Football Transfer News, Rumors and Gossips 2014-15

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Odafa Okolie trying to get into the East Bengal squad next season, apparently his  agent (Chima?) talked to EB offcials saying he wants to don the jersey of a big club like EB and what not. I think he has got clear indications that MB would not keep him anymore.

But EB officials are going cold on that as Ranty is warming up to them.

In another rumor, Mohun Bagan have approached Robin Singh (Why on Earth?)
    Chima Okorie is desperate to get Odafa a club , Churchill Brothers haven't given any indication that they will take the Cobra back as yet.
    Even if they do "patron" won't pay anywhere over 80 Laks to 1Cr for him

Latest news from Kolkata is that Chima contacted the BFC Asst. coach to try to get him into their club =))
    but no way Sunil Chhetri would let that happen after their Mohun Bagan experiences
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29259 Points
    Odafa may join churchill brothers in 2nd division next season
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    what haapened with sunil chhetri in MB????was there a fight or what?
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    edited March 2014
    Yeah. There was this big fight on the streets. Sunil had only Robin Singh with him while on the other side It was a huge MB mob led by their officials. But kudos to him that he still managed to escape from Kolkata in spite of being chased down till airport. Scary it was. 

So yes, there was a fight.
    bida 25
    i'm not getting...are those people attacking sunil chetri and if yes why? what he did to anger them?
    edited March 2014
    A small fight started between odafa and sunil as odafa started to hit sunil with his boot but robin singh came and trashed odafa then all nigeran players gathered outside in MB club house but with the help of jose baretto they escaped club house and took a boat from kolkata jatty under the big steel brige to bay of bengal.
    nameWTHeld  said that they chased down to airport....and 1 thing i don't know that MB official also supported nigerian...and what is it with odafa hitting everyone with boot???first sunil then ram malik...and AIFF didn't took any  action against them...why the hell odafa is in india then...is sunil isolated there? was there sunil fault or odafa?    i'm not getting anything in google...
    seriously i'm not getting anything about such incident in google....Are you guys joking or its reality?
    Read some old bangale news papers
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Probable New Recruits of East Bengal for the season 2014-15:
    Goal: Karanjit Singh (Salgaocar)
    Right Back: Denzil Franco (Churchill Brothers)
    Stopper: Meh (Ghana), Jharmonjit Singh (TFA), Dipak Mondal (United)
    Left Back: Gurjinder Kumar (Pune FC)
    Midfielder: Kim (Rangjidad), Zico (Mizoram), Anthony Soren (George Telegraph), Jewel Raja (Dempo)
    Forward: Cornel Glenn (Rangjidied), Wedson (Dhanmundi XI, Bangladesh)/Ranty Martins (Rangjidied), Balwant Singh, Md. Rafique (United), Manas Sarkar (TFA)
    AND
    Three junior players from under-19 Team of East Bengal - Jiten Murmu, Kishen Bag and Wahid

bulls**t!!!
This discussion has been closed.