5:00 PM on Ten Action
Kingfisher East Bengal Club vs Sporting Clube de Goa

March 30, 2014
5:00 PM
Shillong Lajong vs Mumbai FC

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited March 2014
    Bangalore FC should aim to win this home game against Pune FC. This will be there last game at this stadium this season in front of their boisterous supporters and what better way to give fans a grand stand farewell by winning this game handsomely.
    Churchill vs Dempo may turn out to be the Game of the week. Both teams have regained their form and this may turn out to be a fascinating encounter. It is very difficult to predict a winner here.
    This may be last chance for Mohammedan Sporting to save themselves from relegation by winning against United  SC. All other teams like Rangdajied, Churchill, Mumbai FC have leapfrogged Mohammedan Sporting to safety. 3 points are vital for them.
    East Bengal can make title race interesting if they manage to win next two home games and BFC fail to win against Pune.
    Salgaocar and Shillong Lajong are also expected to win their home games against Rangdajied and Mumbai FC and they will aim to make top half of the Points Table crowded.

28th March Double Bill Action on TV BFC vs Pune and CB vs Dempo.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    3 goals in 7 mins ...... oh my god. you guys.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    GOAALLL!! WHAT A GOAL! GOAL OF THE SEASON BY YUSIF YAKUBU! THIS IS WAYNE ROONEY STUFF! A perfect replay of the Rooney goal of last weekend as the Ghanaian pulled the trigger from at least 50 yards after seeing Abhijit come off his line. The custodian had little to do.

TEENEGER DONE IT AGAIN :P 
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    KEB 2-2 Mumbai FC - Title hopes sinking until unless BFC drops it from here on wards
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    gud....so now expecting BFC to drop points in every single match...
    BFC should win the league and set example for others clubs if not for the fan base at least they got massive support. Crowd in BFC home match days are extraordinary and pleasantry. Wets block A(Bengaluru football stadium) is a place to be for Indian football. Fans get behind each and every move of BFC play. I have never seen tickets sold so quickly for I-league game. Tickets got over for west block A at March 20 for match day on 28th(BFC Vs PFC). I'm very happy if BFC wins if not it is just a first season , long way to go.... When the blues goes marching in......................................... namma orru Bengaluru....................
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Stadium Capacity is very low for BFC. Next year games will move to Sree Kanthareeva Stadium which can hold upto 40000 people. It will be nice to have even 20000 tickets sold in that case.
    i'm afraid we might not get 20 k supporters, this stadium was good. In 40k stadium around 6-8k people will be spread out. The atmosphere will not be as electric as this. Highest attendance was 8250 vs EB and rest was around 6.5 - 7.5 k, for PFC game i'm thinking we will get around 8k since it is last home game, if BFC wins I-league, we might get more attendance next season but AIFF will not have I-league until November 2014 which is almost 6 months gap which will reduced the intensity of the game and play tend to move on. 
  • chelseaindiachelseaindia 54 Points
    edited March 2014
    i'm afraid we might not get 20 k supporters, this stadium was good. In 40k stadium around 6-8k people will be spread out. The atmosphere will not be as electric as this. Highest attendance was 8250 vs EB and rest was around 6.5 - 7.5 k, for PFC game i'm thinking we will get around 8k since it is last home game, if BFC wins I-league, we might get more attendance next season but AIFF will not have I-league until November 2014 which is almost 6 months gap which will reduced the intensity of the game and play tend to move on.

I agree, if the gap is so much long it'll reduce the enthusiasm and interest and intensity among the fans. When a home game finishes we start to think about next home game. But after tommorow's match we'll be feeling empty handed and nothing else to do..  Hope AIFF will again postpone the ISL for good...