International Football Academies-INDIA

Comments

• CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Sorry!! I take back my comments. PSG Murdabad. :( I thought there was some hope for Indian football. 

They should help Indian football not loot Indian football fans.
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Inter Milan Academy is free of cost 
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    @7negi       "Inter Milan Academy is free of cost"

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited May 2014
    Yup atleast thats what the rumors are
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    @7negi No inter milan academy is not free of cost. It has some fee attached with it which is standard in the market. And btw liverpool academy charging so much is acceptable. They have full time academy coaches, residential, mess, good training pitches. It is only for those who want to be pro footballers. Its standard practice everywhere in the world. Academies are not cheap. Its also very expensive in europe. They are not running charity over here.
    I think those academies which are full time or residential will only help indian football in long time. Soccer schools are just time pass. Only those who are really talented can get spotted in soccer schools cause training time is less. Academies want to train kids full time and teach them correct way.

Therefore I think following are sham:

MANU SOCCER SCHOOL - MUMBAI
    ARSENAL SCHOOL - MUMBAI,DELHI,ect.
    BOCA JUNIORS - BANGALORE
    And scholarships are also there :)
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Inter Milan opening Full Academy which is free of cost .. it was clearly said in official release .... LIverpool academy is for rich fool fans of Liverpool simple as that ...

every young football cant afford 3-4 lakh per year for academy fees

Well that's obvious. Every kid cannot afford so much of fees per year. But this is not just in INDIA. Its everywhere. Its the reality of life. We have to face this and move on. Can't keep crying about the same thing again and again. 

Academies or any other organisation have a business model in which they train really talented kids for free and earn money via other kids who pay to get trained. Its just that if you can impress the coaches get trained for free or otherwise pay and work you ass off to become better. SIMPLE FUNDA hai BOSS!! Cream of academy gets to play in bigger leagues while others play in smaller league. Players like duffy,johnson,osano maybe payed to get trained. 

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    edited May 2014
    Thank god!! That we have good real academys who scout for talented player and give them everything free of cost like sesa football academy,tata football academy and now residental club academys are also coming up.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Lets just all agree that the future of Indian football is academies like Pune FC Academy, Bangaluru FC Academy, and SESA Football Academy while the European ones will do shit.

Again, the Euro clubs have academies everywhere and yet we never see anyone come out of them to join the main club... NO ONE! They literally have a 0% success rate.