Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• shakkeerKMshakkeerKM 1324 Points
    i said it is in as Bengaluru .bcs i did not know the exact place and since it is going to use by bfc i thought it would be somewhere near to Bangalore
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC are using the ground for training for 1 DAY !
    They are obliged to play an exhibition game every year at JSW plant for the benefit of the employees / sponsors

As I recall, I just pointed out that the ground wasn't in Bangalore, and was in fact in Bellary , and also that is stated that the BFC team wouldn't use this as a regular training ground ( given that its 350kms from the City !)
    I can't see Sunil Chhetri, Robin Singh and co. shifting from the MG road Malls to Hampi's back streets !

As for as PUMA launch , it was supposed to be on on the 23rd, as they are desperate to do this before Sunil Chhetri departs for Asian games

7negimunna219777gopiajeeshashindia
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    what about bfc's preseason match against some team from europe?
    BFC trip to Europe was cancelled as most European teams have started there season & BFC have to wait till next month for the full availability of their squad.
    They are missing 4 player's to India U23 and also without Sean Rooney & Karan Sawhney until September.

So it would have been a wasted exercise to travel without a recognized striker according to them.

Have sent them alternative options for pre-season tour in Asia vs potential AFC opponent's
    Deb_Banrahulbhutani18footydip7negi
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    My Question by after reading this whole interview >  BFC Fans  Over hyping him ?

No matter how many you score, it’s never enough: Robin 

As a forward, one always likes scoring goals, but you’re role in the last campaign had been more of as a holding player. Is it the same with the National team? Robin: Holding the ball upfront is one of my strong points whether that be for BFC or the Indian team. I've had a good statistic in front of goal as well and as far as strategies are concerned. I wish to work hard in every game I play, be it for BFC or the National team.

Herald: What are you looking to improve on the individual front? How was the exposure tour to Czech Republic? Robin: As a striker I love scoring goals and I keep training myself to improve my conversion in front of the goal. No matter how many you score; it’s never enough. The exposure trip was brilliant, it could've been better. We're working together as a team and are looking for better results.

Herald: How was the experience to play against Pakistan? What’s the secret of such a fan following you have received? Robin: India- Pakistan match is always special and playing at my home ground made it more exciting. As always the fans were the support behind us carrying us forward and the secret lies within them itself. The love they have for the game is immense and I have witnes

Herald speaks to Indian football team striker Robin Singh, who played an instrumental role in the decisive goal against Pakistan in the first friendly match before being sent- off in the 69th minute, on Sunday, in Bengaluru. The 23- yea- old feels the secret to his current form is the fans in the Garden City and he wishes to deliver a second consecutive I- League crown for their loyalty ROBIN SINGH At the moment my focus is to win another I- League title with BFC and score more goals. If at all a good international opportunity comes my way I will be willing to take it up but only after I fulfil my contract with BFC

munna219777namewtheld
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Robin singh is a legend mate even his legecy is spotted by interviee
    BFC fans showing their stupidity yesterday...cheering for Robin when he was sent off and booing the referee.
    Robin was lucky to even be on the field by the time of his 2nd yellow and shud've been booed off hy the crowd for his childish performances.
    Maddie7neginamewtheld
This discussion has been closed.