Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    oops wrong goalscorer ,  it was Malemgamba Meitei maybe assist was from Karan Sawhney...
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    Are they supiour opponent than bfc?
    they are in the Chinese 2nd Division , and one of the bottom teams.

BFC missing top scorer Sunil Chettri , and his sidekick Robin...not sure if Sean Rooney played ...will have to wait for the match reports.

on paper it was # 1 team in India vs #30 team in China......but India players including Siam Hanghal missing...so tough to know relative strengths of either..

Sources said that BFC dominated the game...which is a rarity for Indian teams abroad 
    7negi
  • so what is the update on Kanteerava stadium?
  • There is no improvement at Kanteerava so far...as I League starts after JAN, there is more than enough time to refurbish the stadium.
    debarghya89
    but AFC inspection in October  , so BFC will have to make improvements to it , or risk going elsewhere !
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Will BFC play their I-League games at half broken Bangalore Football stadium or will they play them at Kantheerava Stadium? For AFC Cup, they have no choice but Kantheereevava Stadium.
    They can attract crowd upto 15000 at Kantheereeva stadium under floodlights. At bangalore Football stadium, they are stuck up with 8000 attendance.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Last I heard the Bangalore Football Stadium will be remade but that was months ago... what the hell is happening?
    Govt permissions in India are like getting the courts....they take a decade to deliver..

At the current rate , I can't see Bangalore Football Stadium work beginning until May 2015...which means it CANNOT be a venue for the World Cup....as it isn't going to be a World Cup venue, then I can't see why AIFF/KSFA, or anyone will be in any rush...or for that matter the Karnataka State Govt..

As for Kanteerava , a lot of hurdles in the way ( pun intended ) 
    ;))

Javelin , Discuss and Hammer throw athletes will be damaging the field in between AFC games, so I can see the scenario where I-League will be played at KSFA stadium and AFC at Kanteerava.... the initial cost of repairing Kanteerava was to be shared between BFC and Bangalore Titans, now with the latter pulling out...this must be another delay for the work..
    munna219777
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @Gaffertape
    is bfc completly safe? Jindal have to pay 3000 crore for coal scam ...isnt this incident going to harm bfc? Isnt there will be adverse effect like bfc budget slashed or something....even jindal is rich but 3000 cr is very big
This discussion has been closed.