Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Ian hume would be good choice
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan calm down ....get your facts straight before spouting nonsense. ...seem to be developing a history of this on this particular thread !

@7negi.... Garden City stars is a FB blogger who unfortunately os a typical Bong...and as such so are hia stories... ( a dig at kolkata journo's ..not the folks )

Josh and Rooney are going nowhere. .and fyi Fikru is shit ! Fikru is no different than a Dudu, Ranty or Chidi. ..
    7negiDomnic
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Fikru is overrated as fuck! Just because the guy scored some goals and seems to have pace and stuff does not mean he is actually that good. Like Ashlesh said, guy barely did much in Vietnam! He is in his prime right now so I doubt he will get any better.
    Domnic
    Good thing @mohammed_87hassan isn't in charge of recruiting for a Club...

..suggesting the I-league champs...should ditch their "player's Player of the year " & sign Gouramangi (injured ) & Denzil ( ACL out for the year !! )

As for all other being average apart from Sunil.....let's see...
    Beikhokhei maximum assists..nominated for Fans player of the year. ..
    SIAM young player nominee...
    Johnson....foreign player of the year. ...

As for the rest of the squad.....They won the league !!
    Domnicashindia7negisady
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @mohammed_87hassan Has the AFC Champions League and good intentions in mind with these suggestions. He does not know that Gouramangi is injured or Denzil probably.

You are right but there are "nicer" ways to go about this then just insulting a regular user who is also young. Take it as an opportunity to teach hassan... increase his knowledge of the game... again, he, like me, is young, we're still getting our education for gods sake... don't bash us off yet.
    Domnic7negiarchak
    @ArsenalFan700. ..take your comments on board. ..
    but of late...have an issue with guys who have watched a few ISL games and seem to have forgotten what player's have done last year or last couple of years.

You watch a 2 month league and then dismiss guys who have won the I-league with multiple clubs...but chose not to play in ISL .

Guys who harp on about Fikru or Subhashish etc ...are behaving no differently than a MB or EB official...i thought most guys on IFN have far superiorsuperior IQ.....

Enjoyed the ISL....but keen to see the real football beginning soon...

And to get back to topic...BFC pkay DSK on 10th in Bangalore...
    AshleshashindiagoalkeeparsadyMaddiearchak
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    By the way here we go .. New Signing before ACL  :x and my favimage
    sady
    Major Govt hurdles being placed for demolition of Bangalore Football Stadium...at this rate BFC will be playing 2014-15 & 2015-16 at Kanteerava and maybe beyond too...

Doesn't look like the KSFA dream of having the stadium complete for the 2017 Under-17 World Cup will come to life...no way a stadium can be demolished & a new one built in less than 24 months..not in Bangalore at least....

It's taken them 15years to get their metro off an running !!
    munna219777reddevil87
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    So will Chennai get to replace them???
This discussion has been closed.