Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Another defeat for BFC when game is played under Floodlights!!!!
    :-?
    Domnicgoalkeepar
  • samsam 16526 Points
    ........ and Just now Arnab Goswami reported BFC has night blindness !! ROFL :D
    munna219777goalkeeparbida 25 dhritiman7reddevil87
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    Hmmmm. =))

Liverpool - YNWA (You'll never walk alone)

Bengaluru FC - YNWA ( You'll never win again)

=)) :))
    goalkeeparmunna219777Ashleshmohammed_87hassannamewtheld
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Liverpool - YNSA (You'll never Slip  alone)
    munna219777mohammed_87hassanreddevil87
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Oh When the Nyctalopia (Night Blindness) patients go Marching in!!!!

=))
    DomnicgoalkeeparAshlesh
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    BFC should replace all there players with owl's
    munna219777atuljg
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    This to me is very surprising. I was not expecting Bengaluru FC to do as well as last season but these first three games have been pretty deplorable this season and the lack of quality signings and the ISL affect on Bangalore has not helped (as well as the move from the comfortable Bangalore Football Stadium to the bigger and more open Sree Stadium).

Ashley Westwood a few weeks ago had an article on him about how he called Sir Alex Ferguson to talk about Sunil Chhetri and whether he should start him straight away... this article almost claims that Westwood could form his coaching career around Ferguson... well... if that is true then Westwood needs to somehow get out of this rut, win some games at night, and get the team back on the winning track.
    munna219777Domnic
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    what you must keep in mind is that BFC were the better team today but could not finish off their chances..losses wil come for sure..guess the pressure to again retain I league is showing off after winning the Fed cup also..even the AFC quailifers coming up..and most players being non India team material must be playing on the their minds..hope JSW had spent a bit more during the transfer season instead of trying to be smart..impressed by the EB youngster Ruidas though
    munna219777gopiajeesh
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    bfc was better in first 30-35 mins or so. rest dominated by eb/equal encounter. bfc got few chances after 35 mins.
    i was surprised to see even chettri was loosing temper. pressure on them. and i wish someone someday slap this rabin shit. dumbass. first know how to behave then come and (try to) play football.
    munna219777goalkeeparDomnic
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    I will EB was better team yesterday. I am very impressed with this new player ruidas very good winger better then hyped 35 year old dika. and about robin yesterday one guy from Bulgaria was saying that he can't believe that BFC no 9 is getting paid to try to play football.
    munna219777footydip
This discussion has been closed.