Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @preetam , do you think Valentines night had an effect for the last game  :x
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Terrible times ahead for all the teams in I-League in terms of attendances. Seems like people have not bought into I-League after the successful campaign of ISL. ISL has just set the benchmarks high enough to see people reject the I-League and wait for second season of ISL.

#Firsthandexperience
    deepu
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Next up AFC game... Looks like more drop if prices aren't reduced... We will average around 8k better than last season. Not bad enough... ISL don't compare unless equal number of foreignors play - game quality. Don't compare for attendance unless starsports broadcasting the same. So STFU... Please... There is lot of difference and Step motherly treatment by its very own AIFF and the grand grabbers of India IMG -Reliance. I appreciate ISL for greater success hope it convinces star sports for next season onwards.
    goalkeeparmunna219777ashindiaDeb_Bansathish
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    To be honest, if you add 2 more foreigners per team in the I-League it would still not match the ISL.
    coolgaganfootydiprudra
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited February 2015
    The cheap priced tickets behind Goal Posts should be eliminated. Instead 50 rupees tickets should be there for the entire East Stand Region-all those Puma Stand and East Upper Level. That area looks massively empty as all high priced ticket paying public seems to like West Block A. Make East Stand for 50 Rupees and try to connect more with Local population, Local Language, Local Students in different colleges. It should not appeal  to Cosmo Crowd only.
    goalkeepar
    Is that there main demographic so far?
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    50/30 are faded away because of change in location!!! looks like metro is ill planned it should had better connectivity to stadiums across Bengaluru (Only 4 -Hockey/Football/Cricket/Athletic) but all are amateur stadiums... not world class...
    munna219777
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Where is @chelseaindia these days? Don't see him these days
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29707 Points
    he was glory hunter as I told u guys long time back. he is now back with his EPL and Chelsea. and I also told u guys that @meddie is a true BFC fan. and he is.
    atuljg
    You win some, you lose some. Bengaluru FC though are Fed Cup champions and 2nd in the I-League... gloryhunter should be back.
    atuljg
This discussion has been closed.