Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    There is a reason behind it

Most of the crowd was college students and near by place in ashoka nagar (North stand)...  Ashoka nagar crowd is completly absent this season because of change in the venue .,. College students absent because of timings ... 04:30 was better time i guess. 
    munna219777reddevil87
    AW: We've not found that out and out scoring forward yet. But we're winning and consistent in our performances so that's all that matters.
    Truth accepted by coach... Robin chhetri should pull up the socks if you aren't scoring
    When everyone looking for Udanta, Shankar came all gun blazing... He just needs to put some muscle.... He is very good in converting set pieces or crosses... #Aadhu santoshake
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    They should look for a replacement for Rooney. Rooney may have got goals last season but I won't say he is completely reliable. Although he comes relatively cheap. Sunil is aging, and I guess he will keep his best for the country, he is unable to perform the full 90 mins.
    reddevil87
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    then Phil younghusband could be solution .....in this way we can challenge AFC cup titles
  • bida 25 bida 25 Kolkata140 Points
    That guy rejected big money moves from Indonesia. How is it possible he will come to India?? There are obviously better Asians than Phil in the market but what Bengaluru requires now is good scouting network. Also trails for foreigners is a good option given they have set up a good scouting network
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    BFC writes to the fans for better behavior: goal.com

They should write to their ex-players also for better behavior ;)
    goalkeeparEastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    I think its a nice initiative by BFC and other clubs should follow this approach! Specially the Kolkata clubs which have a sad but long history of crowd violence. 

AIFF should grow a pair, suspend Jamil for a few matches and ban that guy #randomdesiplayer for a year. 
    edited April 2015
    Jamil for the rest of the season and Amoes till end 2015 should be banned. This is should be bar for future. Football is for Men  Not for likes of Jamil or Amoes - he shouldnt get provoked because of fans chants
    Deb_BanRonny
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Amoes is the ex-player I was talking about.
    sathish
This discussion has been closed.