Bengaluru FC: Season 2 (2014-15)

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Which isl club has the stadium or trying to build one?
    Deb_Ban
    Atleast bfc renovated kanteerava. ISL has to be played in kanteerava.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Bengaluru FC is already making a stadium and that costs a lot of money... I would rather they focus on that, make it as good as they can, and then enter the ISL. At the same time, keep the team in the I-League and keep building their profile.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    BFC not making a stadium

Plans to re-develop Bangalore Football Stadium were scuppered by greedy KSFA officials and politicians

BFC will sign a 5 yr MOU with DYES and redevelop Kanteerava, 
    Kanteerava is more suitable for AFC and ISL

If KSFA do a U-turn and stop being such dicks...

BFC will build a smaller purpose built stadium , like Cooperage or Jelan Besar or Mong Kok Stadium ....BUT greedy KSFA officials then want access for 200 out of 300 days for stadium... whilst BFC pay the bill....

This is the major reason why Bengaluru will unlikely be a venue for 2017 ,this is information from Rhoma , Joy etc from U-17 committee

archakmohammed_87hassanfootydipreddevil87atuljg
    Oh, someone told me a few days ago that the stadium was still on but okay.

Sree is nice but I would rather a football-only stadium.
    Can JSW Group look at other areas to build a stadium?
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    It will be a huge investment. Not only stadia but value of land in Bangalore is sky high.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Can KSFA develop Bangalore Football stadium on their own? BFC wanted to control the stadium in order to redevelop it. Thats prime property land and why will KSFA give it to BFC? Public property land to private company is very difficult. I had my reservations about this idea for a long time. Let KSFA build the stands and floodlights and BFC will just be tenants.
    KSFA can't do shit! They can't even organize their own league, how can they develop their own stadium? That stadium looked like shit until Bengaluru FC came in.

I do agree that they should not just give it up though.
    Expect north upper, rest all sold out... Which was opened today for the game. I guess around 18-20 k fans expected... All the good things happening without support of media,television and img..
    deepak dedhagaffertapesathish Deb_Banmunna219777footydipArsenalFan700reddevil87deepugopiajeeshand 1 other.
This discussion has been closed.