Comments

• coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    There is Insurance. :D
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    @Ronny Delhi Mamta Modern School? 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    I think @ronny even player with or against Chhetri at some point
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Chhetri age is off by 2-3 years ,  Mr Chhetri senior told me , and also confirmed by friends at Army School Delhi

Kim from Royal Wahingdoh is a huge upgrade from Rooney , wasn't properly utilised by clueless Kashyap... will blossom in his first season at BFC , especially with a pre-season in Japan / Korea planned ;)

Udanta and Len will be given a good run next season , and will become future India frontline ( in a 4-3-3 after Constantine is sacked)

Sunil will be happy to stay at BFC and play out his last 2 years...

rudrasamfootydipmohammed_87hassanshankarmunna219777coolgaganreddevil87Maddie
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    To be honest... 2-3 years is not that bad.
  • RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    together for a while in APS and then played each other on and off as opponents when he was in Mamta Modern..however if he got enrolled in school with a diff age and as confirmed by his dad also then I cant really say anything on that!..

We used to say winning Subroto with MMS was a fluke-playing for City in Delhi A Div is a fluke-he wont make beyond this etc :P on a personal note I was very jealous of him when he moved to Bagan from City FC as we all considered him to be an avg player :)
    He made me and my frnds chew our words with the hard work he put in there..IMO playing with Bhaichung there was the difference..what happened after that is for all to see- India callup+ first India goal against Pakistan+ JCT+ Kansas city+Sporting B+Highest Indian scorer+BFC..his list does not end. Now we all admit that he is like a role model for us and has shown the fruits of hardwork are unbelievable :) Proud of you Sunil
    rudrafootydipmohammed_87hassanmunna219777coolgaganreddevil877negiarchakshibier
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Pfffft... hard work... like that has actually worked.

Take it from me kids, cheat your way to success. Here, take some steroids, on the house.
    rudra
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    "I have certainly won everything there is to offer in India but what is left to do is keep progressing the club. We want to win the AFC Cup and try and qualify for the Champions League. Keep producing India internationals and hopefully we will get all starting XI in national side. That's something I would love to see." - Ashley Westwood
    sathish reddevil87
This discussion has been closed.