Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30216 Points
    Yes, they were fined Rs. two crore for abandoning their derby match against East Bengal when they were trailing 0-1 a couple of years back. A scuffle had broken out after Odafa was red-carded and Nabi was hit by a missile thrown by the MB supporters (supposedly intended for the referee).
    deepakc
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Stop you  guys. I just wanna hear from them  :p
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    That was a great day :)
    deepakcDeb_BanAKBBaberto
    I know you have said that in a lighter vein but seriously, it was one of the blackest days of Indian football, perhaps only second to the tragedy of the derby match in 1980 when 16 spectators were killed and several others injured in  a stampede and rioting following controversial decisions.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Guess, @EastBengalPride  is the editor of Ei Samay and hence he is the only one to be always there to quote this crap piece of info! For the wise members of IFN, the circulation and readership of this so called newspaper is insignificant.And when u see a EB supporter always digging at/quoting info from this paper, u can well imagine who the readers can be; I need not say the rest..  ;) :p

EastBengalPridemunna219777
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited June 2016
    Look at the guys who initiated the conversation on the basis of a bengali daily report B
    Whenever a bengali daily publishes some reports which says something negative on Mohun Bagan......our friends immediately jump in with war dance.......perhaps due to the fact that there is no other reason of celebration apart from the Utpal league.
    It is enjoyable no doubt to see how some guys derive joy from different things. Carry on guys......
    Btw.......I read in another Bengali daily a few days back that a certain Kolkata club on its Annual or whatever day it is on 1st. Aug will again felicitate emergant Referees of Kolkata and also some key person of CRA. Any authenticity about the news or it is just another Bengali Media gimmick ? 
    EastBengalPridemunna219777Deb_BanBabertoKoustubh
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    If the felicitation related to CRA is correct, u can well imagine, this groundwork is related to the "Hepta Utpal Ganguly League" - and with Morgan's existence at stake!
    EastBengalPrideDeb_BanBaberto
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    So is the news not true? I think not! :smiley: 
    BTW, who is the editor of Sangbad Pratidin? Has Srinjoy Bose resigned and any of the worthies of IFN taken over? :p
    munna219777EastBengalPridefootydipBaberto
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    What a JOKE......... :D :D
    Still laughing.......